Does God need a proof?

Main_0.png7A655F97-D576-4301-9431-8F25F2D2DE5DOriginal.jpg

... now that’s an appendage

It takes extreme arrogance to think that we were created by an accident out of nothingness and have advanced to where we are without a supreme being.

It takes extreme arrogance to think that we were created by an accident out of nothingness and have advanced to where we are without a supreme being.
Then I'm arrogant.

I would say the same to people who think the creator needed no creator.

At least show me evidence of a creator. At least something.

... or a whhhooole lotta time

Does God need a proof?​

I dunno. You should ask him.

The more we discover, the more logical the existence of God becomes. I am one of those who would need evidence of the non-existence of God. God can't be explained in a book.

quote-god-does-not-play-dice-albert-einstein-8-73-94.jpg

51471da1eab8ea5e65000015

The more we discover, the more logical the existence of God becomes. I am one of those who would need evidence of the non-existence of God. God can't be explained in a book.

51471da1eab8ea5e65000015

That argument seems circular. We can prove God exists, then we can't prove it. If we can prove it, then it isn't God.

That argument seems circular. We can prove God exists, then we can't prove it. If we can prove it, then it isn't God.

That is why you have to apply logic ... Newton's Third Law of Motion - For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Many who are smarter than me, believe in the Big Bang Theory. I am comfortable with that explanation. The question know becomes how or who started the Big Bang? My answer is God. God because it is both easy and logical. Everyone has different logic and I respect their as I am comfortable with mine.

51471da1eab8ea5e65000015
You need evidence of non existence? That does not compute. You can't provide evidence for a negative.

Please provide me evidence that there isn't a teapot orbiting Jupiter.

Last edited:
The only thing I know, is I dont know

This is the correct answer. No one knows where we came from or why we are here.

When you get down to the quantum level, we are all just bundles of light energy. And before you challenge that there is no mass there....let me remind you that energy equals mass according to Einstein's famous theory!

You need evidence of non existence? That does not compute. You can't provide evidence for a negative.

Please provide me evidence that there isn't a teapot orbiting orbiting Jupiter.
When you are talking about God, you probably want him restricted to the Physical or Classical Universe . I do no restrict God to these borders. It is quite possible to sense the existence of good we would have to have better developed senses or new senses. You are restricting things.

As an example, in the bible no where does it mention the four know forces Gravitational, Electromagnetic, The Strong Force and The Weak Force. We now know about these things and are able to see more.

This is the correct answer. No one knows where we came from or why we are here.

When you get down to the quantum level, we are all just bundles of light energy. And before you challenge that there is no mass there....let me remind you that energy equals mass according to Einstein's famous theory!

Yep.