Poll Done With Christmas Shopping Yet ??

Are you Done Yet

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 18,000.00
How much Christmas Shopping do you have left ???

Santa Claus Christmas GIF
Christmas Eve Running GIF by MOODMAN
santa claus GIF

You guys going to send your wife out tomorrow while you watch the games

I purchased all but one gift online on Monday. Picked up the last one Wednesday. Some still need to be delivered.

I am just about done. Just a couple of more items which I will take care of this weekend. When homebuilding took a face dive in 2007 I had to start buying Christmas gifts in October. I’m not that broke anymore but it’s still a whole lot easier to find and buy things in October and it is to Wait until the Christmas rush. Yeah, sometimes I don’t get those black Friday deals. I don’t give a shit just wanna get this crap done drink more whiskey.

I have yet to begin and I still do in person shopping. I don't just sit behind a screen or phone and click "add to cart" I still go out there and drive around and deal with the stores. I enjoy a little bit of the stress to get the desired gifts so I wait until mid December before I begin my shopping. If I got done now I wouldn't be in the Christmas mood when I am out and about battling traffic and the stores.

Got the shopping done late October - early November and shipped all that needed shipping out this past Tuesday. Didn't want to worry about all that FedEx/UPS logjam coming soon!

Just some Oddz & Endz to get now.

:martini:

What's a christmas?

Please add “Gift cards are my friend”

About halfway there. I have a couple more grandkids to buy for, and still need to figure out what to get the wife.