Poll Done With Christmas Shopping Yet ??

Are you Done Yet

• Total voters
the office ho GIF

When you get to be my age, and almost everybody you've known is dead, Christmas shopping is quite easy.

But...

I get to drink all the eggnog!

I had everything delivered. Done with Christmas shopping and didn’t even have to go to a store. I hate Christmas, and only got presents for my niece, parents and girlfriend, and only got presents for my GF because I don’t want to hear the bitching if I didn’t. I don’t like giving or receiving gifts though.

I had everything delivered. Done with Christmas shopping and didn’t even have to go to a store. I hate Christmas, and only got presents for my niece, parents and girlfriend, and only got presents for my GF because I don’t want to hear the bitching if I didn’t. I don’t like giving or receiving gifts though.
Give the mead to a friend. You'll feel better.

I guess you can just donate that gently-used fleshlight I sent you…

so every year i try to find some good gag gifts for my brothers, and i stumbled upon this, on Etsy:

yep, bought each of them one. it's going to be a funny Christmas Eve

Bought all you fuckers something. We are having a hoopla get together. Dm me for the Huskers bowl game tickets
Depends. Where is the bowl game Nebraska is playing in?