Movie Dune: Part 2 (2024)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Dune: Part 2 is currently scheduled to be released on Friday, October 20, 2023 (almost exactly two years after the first movie) Friday, November 17, 2023 Friday, November 3, 2023 Friday, March 15, 2024 Friday, March 1, 2024.

New cast announced today:

- Emperor Shaddam IV Corrino will be played by Christopher Walken
- Princess Irulan Corrino will be played by Florence Pugh (best known as Yelena Belova / Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- na-Baron Feyd-Rautha Rabban Harkonnen will be played by Austin Butler (best known as the lead on The Shannara Chronicles)

Dune: Part 2 is currently scheduled to be released on Friday, October 20, 2023 (almost exactly two years after the first movie).

- Princess Irulan Corrino will be played by Florence Pugh (best known as Yelena Belova / Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- na-Baron Feyd-Rautha Rabban Harkonnen will be played by Austin Butler (best known as the lead on The Shannara Chronicles)

Still seems incredibly ambitious to have it released by then.

Dune: Part 2 is currently scheduled to be released on Friday, October 20, 2023 (almost exactly two years after the first movie).

Dune 1984 told the whole story without years of delays.

Will they have the pug dog also?

What about the 3rd Stage Guild Navigators, you know, the space folding motherfuckers?

Wish they let the director shoot all the movies back to back to back in one long shoot like he wanted to like how LotR was shot.

Wish they let the director shoot all the movies back to back to back in one long shoot like he wanted to like how LotR was shot.

No idea why the studio was so skeptical that the first one wouldn't be a success and so they better wait and see to greenlight the 2nd. I mean, its not like Dune is one of the most popular sci-fi franchises ever.

Finally got around to seeing part 1 on a flight recently. I liked it.

I recently recorded part 1 but have not gotten around to watching it yet.......

Its a 2hr and 40 minute movie,seems a little to long for my liking,so when I do watch it,hopefully I didnt waste my time.....

I recently recorded part 1 but have not gotten around to watching it yet.......

Its a 2hr and 40 minute movie,seems a little to long for my liking,so when I do watch it,hopefully I didnt waste my time.....
When you’re captive on a long flight it passed the time easily

Release date bumped up a couple weeks to Friday, November 3, 2023.

Ooooh, that's good!

Question: does anyone know when this movie was made? Was it made at the same time as Part 1?

Naw, production on Part 2 just started a few months ago in July 2022, and the film's not close to finished yet.

Poster:

6krgxm02yfxa1.jpg