EA Sports College Football 25

Electronic Arts will not see a dime from me

And Frostbite is not made for sports titles

they can't do that because of the deal it has with the NFLPA, IIRC.
Interesting, didn't know that. Seems the NFLPA would do better to get out of the video game rules business and just ask for a percent of the revenue and the DLC would bring in more revenue. But...they probably have smarter people than me figuring this stuff out.

If I did play it, no conferences. Season long win or go home, Thunderdome style. Sucks for the crap teams that have a 1 game season. Get gud.
This 100% needs to be in the game.

Yep when there’s zero competition there’s zero incentive to go out of their way to actually put out a great game. It’s basically the same crappy product every year but updated rosters! Lol
there were some changes along the way with recruiting and such

I’m gonna get it so I can start a dynasty mode as Oregon’s coach, and I’m gonna run them straight into the ground.
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Only play with 2 uniform combinations too and see if the game explodes.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Only play with 2 uniform combinations too and see if the game explodes.
And max all their stats except for speed, which you min.

Gonna make them wear the pink ones every game.

right..."Make" them as if those ducks won't be lining up for their pretty pink uni's.
Oregon doesnt have pink uniforms. They had pink helmets and they have uniforms with pink on them but none of the uniforms were full pink.
They are also not the only team to ever have pink on their uniforms.

Oregon doesnt have pink uniforms. They had pink helmets and they have uniforms with pink on them but none of the uniforms were full pink.
They are also not the only team to ever have pink on their uniforms.
Dudedad What GIF

Apparently there will no rewards in the game other than Heisman? That seems super weird.

I'm sure they'll just replace the licensed awards with "QB Of The Year" "RB Of The Year" etc etc.

I feel like this I remember this was another thing in the way earlier EA NCAA games.

Apparently there will no rewards in the game other than Heisman? That seems super weird.

I'm sure they'll just replace the licensed awards with "QB Of The Year" "RB Of The Year" etc etc.

I feel like this I remember this was another thing in the way earlier EA NCAA games.

So no Bendarik, Davey O'Brien, Doak Walker, John Mackey, Lou Groza, Jim Thorpe, Outland, Ray Guy

Some are independently run like Heisman so could still be in.
Like Butkus and Bronko Nagurski

I'd love to see a screenshot of the gameplay or a very brief video of the game. I know even EA has said it's coming out in July, but July isn't that far away and we have yet to see any graphics or anything from the actual game. Makes me nervous. What are they waiting for to debut graphics and gameplay? March Madness commercials? They're running out of prime spots to start advertising for this game on TV.

I'd love to see a screenshot of the gameplay or a very brief video of the game. I know even EA has said it's coming out in July, but July isn't that far away and we have yet to see any graphics or anything from the actual game. Makes me nervous. What are they waiting for to debut graphics and gameplay? March Madness commercials? They're running out of prime spots to start advertising for this game on TV.

They were probably waiting to see which athletes they could use in promotional material.

While March Madness would be good, there is still all of the NBA playoffs.

I love a good challenge so I’ll prob be Michigan State or Ohio State.

they have the official trailer dropping in May IIRC..