Eating Out for Breakfast/you get it every time

My #1 has to be Eggs Benedict.

View attachment 33697

But when I can't get that I get the 2 eggs over medium, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy.

View attachment 33698

Most of my breakfast trips usually end up here.

View attachment 33699
Eggs Benedict is one of my faves, but it must be fresh made hollandaise sauce. Only a couple places I will order it.

Can't order b&g either, just cause my scratch gravy is best on earth.

Good corned beef hash is probably my 2nd favorite. I love it, and rarely make it at home.

Any of the following, I cant say "no" to:

Eggs benedict
Biscuits and gravy (but the gravy better not be bullshit or I'll beat the tits off ya)
Pot roast hash w/over medium eggs

Any of the following, I cant say "no" to:

Eggs benedict
Biscuits and gravy (but the gravy better not be bullshit or I'll beat the tits off ya)
Pot roast hash w/over medium eggs

Stoned-Gif.gif

Never had eggs Benedict. Never made biscuits and gravy.

Never all that happy to be eating before lunch tbh.

But I do love Moons Over My Hammy.

Eggs Benedict because getting it all timed right at home is a PITA.

my dream would be to have a breakfast plate be one small bite of each: French toast, strawberry waffle, pancake, sausage, bacon, linguica, hash browns, country potatoes, steak w/runny egg, and biscuit & gravy.

But just one bite of each. I get to a restaurant and want everything. But you can’t have everything because it’s these massive troughs of food. So a plate with one bite of each would be perfect 👍🏼

EB
B n G
Corned Beef Hash

Usually, 2 eggs over easy, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy (sometimes pancakes), at my favorite breakfast place:
1624372691676.png

another-broken-egg-cafe-nashville-sylvan-park.jpg

Two eggs over easy, 2 slices of bacon, b & g with a coffee and orange juice.

(I like hash browns too and will switch with b & g depending on mood.)

Scrapple, if they have it.

Usually order a cheese omelet, maybe throw some meat product in there as well. Do not like ordering biscuits from a restaurant. The only good ones are the ones you make yourself at home.