Eating Out for Breakfast/you get it every time

I paid 4.09 for my bologna egg and cheese biscuit this morning. Hit the spot too. Washed it down with a watermelon Monster Zero of course
...the shit you kids'll drink these days

Jennifer Lawrence Work GIF

I paid 4.09 for my bologna egg and cheese biscuit this morning. Hit the spot too. Washed it down with a watermelon Monster Zero of course
The other day I had a difficult meeting. I took a 200mg caffeine tablet an hr prior, drank a Monster Zero on the way there and had an espresso at the meeting.

Holy shit, I was on mental fire. I think I might have been speaking in tongues at one point.

The other day I had a difficult meeting. I took a 200mg caffeine tablet an hr prior, drank a Monster Zero on the way there and had an espresso at the meeting.

Holy shit, I was on mental fire. I think I might have been speaking in tongues at one point.
That was actually a stroke.

madeline kahn flames GIF