El Salvador

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,695.00
El Salvador became the first country to make bitcoin their national currency. This is the beginning of the end as we know it. Eventually, every country in the world will do the same. A world wide dictator will come into power and bring about world wide peace. However, after a few years, this will result in WWIII, the near annihilation of the human race and the return of Jesus Christ.
Whether you choose to believe this or not is completely irrelevant. Just about everyone will think that I'm nuts but so be it. It is what it is.

Ok baptista

“Whether you believe it or not…”

What a disingenuous way to start a philosophy thread……

“Whether you believe it or not…”

What a disingenuous way to start a philosophy thread……
As far as I'm concerned, reading my post, which you did, is the ONLY thing that matters.
I don't expect anyone to agree with it, so again - 'It is what it is".

As far as I'm concerned, reading my post, which you did, is the ONLY thing that matters.
Way to participate in a debate forum….

Also, this isn’t the way I was shown to witness as a young man.

El Salvador became the first country to make bitcoin their national currency. This is the beginning of the end as we know it. Eventually, every country in the world will do the same. A world wide dictator will come into power and bring about world wide peace. However, after a few years, this will result in WWIII, the near annihilation of the human race and the return of Jesus Christ.
Whether you choose to believe this or not is completely irrelevant. Just about everyone will think that I'm nuts but so be it. It is what it is.
That guy in Egypt tried to buck the world banks too. did not go well, for him.

Absolutes in the ol’ philosophy forum.

God damn do I love the internet.

Jesus is coming back someday but not with Bitcoin being the world currency.

Jesus is coming back someday but not with Bitcoin being the world currency.
Maybe Jesus is a Bitcoin Billionaire

Way to participate in a debate forum….

Also, this isn’t the way I was shown to witness as a young man.
You don't seem to understand my intent with this thread. I'm NOT interested in debating something that I consider to be "fact". My ONLY intention is to inform. As I said, I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I learned quite awhile ago, that there aren't very many people who agree with MY interpretations of Biblical prophecies, which I "figured out" by myself - without help from any organized religion. So in other words, I could care less how you were taught to "witness" because I don't agree with ANY beliefs of organized religions. I believe what I believe.
Other people believe what they believe - which as far as religion, especially Christianity, is concerned, I wholeheartedly disagree with.

I ain't NEVER gittin no bitcorn account
You're probably being sarcastic, but unfortunately, if things develop as I think they will, you won't have much of a choice.

You're probably being sarcastic, but unfortunately, if things develop as I think they will, you won't have much of a choice.
Well... It's pretty obvious you're a nut job, so lucky for Hu. He won't ever have to get one.

Totes serial, mate. I likes muh cash money too much.

Plus bitcorn is probably going to wind up as a chip you get implanted in the back of the hand or the forehead

You don't seem to understand my intent with this thread. I'm NOT interested in debating something that I consider to be "fact". My ONLY intention is to inform. As I said, I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I learned quite awhile ago, that there aren't very many people who agree with MY interpretations of Biblical prophecies, which I "figured out" by myself - without help from any organized religion. So in other words, I could care less how you were taught to "witness" because I don't agree with ANY beliefs of organized religions. I believe what I believe.
Other people believe what they believe - which as far as religion, especially Christianity, is concerned, I wholeheartedly disagree with.
I know. Since you don’t same to grasp the intent of my replies here let’s cut to the quick …..

If you don’t want debate don’t post it in a Debate forum, numb nuts.