El Salvador

Totes serial, mate. I likes muh cash money too much.

Plus bitcorn is probably going to wind up as a chip you get implanted in the back of the hand or the forehead
You’re going to get him quoting Revelations if you don’t watch it….

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
El Salvador became the first country to make bitcoin their national currency. This is the beginning of the end as we know it. Eventually, every country in the world will do the same. A world wide dictator will come into power and bring about world wide peace. However, after a few years, this will result in WWIII, the near annihilation of the human race and the return of Jesus Christ.
Whether you choose to believe this or not is completely irrelevant. Just about everyone will think that I'm nuts but so be it. It is what it is.

You don't seem to understand my intent with this thread. I'm NOT interested in debating something that I consider to be "fact". My ONLY intention is to inform. As I said, I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I learned quite awhile ago, that there aren't very many people who agree with MY interpretations of Biblical prophecies, which I "figured out" by myself - without help from any organized religion. So in other words, I could care less how you were taught to "witness" because I don't agree with ANY beliefs of organized religions. I believe what I believe.
Other people believe what they believe - which as far as religion, especially Christianity, is concerned, I wholeheartedly disagree with.

200.gif

As I said, you have all read my post. Feel free to disagree with me or even to ridicule me. I don't care. My intention is to state what I believe will happen sometime in the (hopefully, not too near) future and if it does, then hopefully, you'll remember hearing this "a long time ago".

As I said, you have all read my post. Feel free to disagree with me or even to ridicule me. I don't care. My intention is to state what I believe will happen sometime in the (hopefully, not too near) future and if it does, then hopefully, you'll remember hearing this "a long time ago".
Will I receive total consciousness on my deathbed?

Reactions: Me
Will I receive total consciousness on my deathbed?
You will die on your deathbed. Your body will either be put in the ground or it will be cremated.

You will die on your deathbed. Your body will either be put in the ground or it will be cremated.
So, I don’t got that goin for me….

Will you remember how full of shit you were when you're 75 and nothing close to this has happened?

Will you remember how full of shit you were when you're 75 and nothing close to this has happened?
I HOPE that I'm able to remember ANYTHING when I'm 75 - 6 years from now.

Holy cow...John's number of posts is 773, and his reaction score is -337

If those were both positive integers, they would add up to 1110

Instead, they add up to 436, which was the year St. Hubbins was burned at the stake in Switzerland

Instead, they add up to 436, which was the year St. Hubbins was burned at the stake in Switzerland
1110-773=337 AD which is when Constantine died. Constantine made Christianity the religion of the Roman Empire.

I HOPE that I'm able to remember ANYTHING when I'm 75 - 6 years from now.

You've lived that long and yet still remain so stupid that you still believe in a 2,000 year old fairy tale about a dead Jew who could supposedly walk on water.....

:facepalm3:

You've lived that long and yet still remain so stupid that you still believe in a 2,000 year old fairy tale about a dead Jew who could supposedly walk on water.....

Pssssst, he's not dead anymore. Didn't you ever hear of Easter?

Ah….has someone gotten power back yet?

Known from the Eagles board. Has strong, rigid takes there too. If I were a rep flamer the score would be worse….but I respect them and move on…..

…..as long as they are in the appropriate fucking forum…..