El Salvador

Holy cow...John's number of posts is 773, and his reaction score is -337

If those were both positive integers, they would add up to 1110

Instead, they add up to 436, which was the year St. Hubbins was burned at the stake in Switzerland
I’m officially scared now.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Spanish for "The Salvador".

Which is a condominium complex in St Petersburg, FL.

Kenneth Rosenwald posted this on google reviews

"Small Art Boutique Condominium. Great place to live. An absolute gem, just blocks from the Salvador Dali Museum."

He's most likely a pedophile.

Last edited:
Good thing we listened to this retard and didn't buy BTC back when it was at 6k

Crypto conquer us all yet?

You will die on your deathbed. Your body will either be put in the ground or it will be cremated.
Not if I donate my body to science, or if I'm eaten by a bear, or musk ox or something.

I learned quite awhile ago, that there aren't very many people who agree with MY interpretations of Biblical prophecies, which I "figured out" by myself - without help from any organized religion.
I don’t believe you, sounds like you figure shit out from youtube.

You don't seem to understand my intent with this thread. I'm NOT interested in debating something that I consider to be "fact". My ONLY intention is to inform. As I said, I don't expect anyone to agree with me because I learned quite awhile ago, that there aren't very many people who agree with MY interpretations of Biblical prophecies, which I "figured out" by myself - without help from any organized religion. So in other words, I could care less how you were taught to "witness" because I don't agree with ANY beliefs of organized religions. I believe what I believe.
Other people believe what they believe - which as far as religion, especially Christianity, is concerned, I wholeheartedly disagree with.
No. I will not send a donation.

coked out coke GIF by Burger Records

Anyone got an update on this?