Electric trucks n sech

1615569485534.png
I like their cars.

biggest news in electric trucks since the Cybertruck and no one posts about it?

View attachment 30627
is this going to be like when someone said the nikola badger was going to be a game changer and then a few months later it was dead in the water?

is this going to be like when someone said the nikola badger was going to be a game changer and then a few months later it was dead in the water?
are you talking about a literal dead badger?

Seems like a big committment, and quick to market.
Hope they have the bugs worked out.

Looks like they are investing a lot.

They must be pretty sure about current battery technology.

So, how much range do you have when you are pulling a backhoe???

So, how much range do you have when you are pulling a backhoe???
Bout 9 miles, but as long as the backhoe is fueled up you can pull the trailer and the coal powered pick up home with that.

Bout 9 miles, but as long as the backhoe is fueled up you can pull the trailer and the coal powered pick up home with that.
It only pulls electric backhoes

Can you pull into a charging station and be in and out in 5 minutes??

What's this "Lordestown Motors" bullshit? The stock has gone up a bit and they have a mountain of pre-orders. It's ugly:

View attachment 11672
Lordstown is dying

Reactions: Me
Anyone have any leads about what the Tesla truck is really going to look like? Heard it's coming out pretty soon and don't want anyone in the stock if it's an ugly disappointment. If it's awesome, could really help the stock recover.

1659710931433.png

There's just a LOT going on with this. News all over the place. Something tells me you'll be able to buy a used gas pickup really cheaply in a couple years.

The Ford electric coming with a tiny VW TDI genny will be the brass ring, IMO. But others are catching up. Today, GM announced they'll be making the Nikola Badger. That's bad news for the Badger, but at least they're coming. NKLA stock having a good day.

View attachment 2554
so I am listening to a podcast called Bad Bets and the scam that the CEO of Nikola was running.

How much money did you lose on this stock, @JuiceTheGator?