Elsa

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
Starting some chatter on this storm. Because….it feels like one of those storms that could do just what is forecasted (decent sized tropical storm)….or could be more, and giving it attention is really more of a reverse jinx thing.

As the US goes it is feeling like just a Florida thing of interest.

Starting some chatter on this storm. Because….it feels like one of those storms that could do just what is forecasted (decent sized tropical storm)….or could be more, and giving it attention is really more of a reverse jinx thing.

As the US goes it is feeling like just a Florida thing of interest.

Someone had to!!!

whoever-pissed-off-elsa-better-apologize-now.jpg

Someone had to!!!

whoever-pissed-off-elsa-better-apologize-now.jpg
I expected this as soon as I posted it. Since I’m in FL this has been half of my Facebook feed for days. Ha.

@JuiceTheGator ... starting to get a few outer bands... y'all ready for all the rain?

@JuiceTheGator ... starting to get a few outer bands... y'all ready for all the rain?
I’m seeing we will get touched by an outer band all the way up here this afternoon.

At least the forecast keeps jogging west. Not great for the panhandle, but better news for all of us.

Big question is what can she do in the Gulf post Cuba. I don’t think much. She’s been spending a day between Cuba and Jamaica and not doing much with it. Sloppy center, pressures are too high for a growing storm. Just not seeing much more than a TS.

I’m seeing we will get touched by an outer band all the way up here this afternoon.

At least the forecast keeps jogging west. Not great for the panhandle, but better news for all of us.

Big question is what can she do in the Gulf post Cuba. I don’t think much. She’s been spending a day between Cuba and Jamaica and not doing much with it. Sloppy center, pressures are too high for a growing storm. Just not seeing much more than a TS.
I don't pay much attention to the wobbles right now.. once it gets passed Cuba I will have a better intuition on where this thing is going.. there's a low out in OK and it's sliding east slowly.. so it isn't reflecting the influence from it yet.. tomorrow will be the day.. maybe low cat 1 .. 85* water temps between Cuba and Tampa

I don't pay much attention to the wobbles right now.. once it gets passed Cuba I will have a better intuition on where this thing is going.. there's a low out in OK and it's sliding east slowly.. so it isn't reflecting the influence from it yet.. tomorrow will be the day.. maybe low cat 1 .. 85* water temps between Cuba and Tampa
Weather is conducive. Sheer is hard to say at this point with the low coming down. I just think she’s had a day and a half with even warmer water. Keeps convecting and then losing it.

You’re right though….it’s not dead yet and once it clears Cuba it will be the time to find out what happens.

The models keep saying it will hook and head east eventually. If it doesn't hook soon it may miss Florida and come ashore in Alabama or even Mississippi.

The models keep saying it will hook and head east eventually. If it doesn't hook soon it may miss Florida and come ashore in Alabama or even Mississippi.
It's slowed down again.. that is the problem.. once it gets passed Cuba the low from out west is going to push it east.. looking at currents and upper level winds I say between Tampa and probably just a scoach N of cedar key for area of it coming ashore

Yeah, we just got the first band coming through. They've been underselling Elsa. I can tell just from the initial storms she's going to be an angry bitch. It's been such a hot Spring, Elsa will want to punch someone in the face...like the rest of us.

Nobody has even prepared down here. Flags are still flying from the 4th. People continue to trust the weather man even though you'd think they'd know better by now.
But I'm ready as fuck. The SE side of the house is taped and cleaned. My ship has no less than 11 lines on it to different pilings.

Waffle House closed??!! Let’s get on up outta herrrr
Exactly bruh.. people not from here wouldn't understand!

Yeah, we just got the first band coming through. They've been underselling Elsa. I can tell just from the initial storms she's going to be an angry bitch. It's been such a hot Spring, Elsa will want to punch someone in the face...like the rest of us.

Nobody has even prepared down here. Flags are still flying from the 4th. People continue to trust the weather man even though you'd think they'd know better by now.
But I'm ready as fuck. The SE side of the house is taped and cleaned. My ship has no less than 11 lines on it to different pilings.
I'm pretty sure y'all are going to miss most of it... I'll let you know tomorrow for sure... this bitch is reminding me of a storm I predicted a few years ago... my spidey senses are all over this one

I'm pretty sure y'all are going to miss most of it... I'll let you know tomorrow for sure... this bitch is reminding me of a storm I predicted a few years ago... my spidey senses are all over this one
Which one? I remember on the old board you had one pegged when I was following most models and saying otherwise.

I also remember someone that was dead set Dorian was coming to kill the peninsula, but I don’t think that was you.

Yeah, you lemme' know. lol I'm ready doe. On the strong side of an accelerating strong, I'd be stupid not to be ready. That thing could pop 3 categories in 6 hours over that hot, calm water.

1625514379392.png

Good luck. I hope she passes just west enough for you to just get a few of these angry bands.

I’m with you on the media. They are unvalued sources anymore (like everything else they do) and go with the most conservative models (at least this far out) out of fear of being accused of scaring anyone.

I know….they can’t seem to find the balance between over and under selling anything, storms included.