Emo Wednesday.

Animated GIF
Great. So you'll be even more salty today.

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

I've been rolling a lot of doobers lately cause of my mom's cancer and I slipped some resin drops in one of them last Saturday and she actually helped with the food festivities for the guests that came over. First time she's done that in months. At one point, she asked me if something other than weed was in it. lol

I started using CBD oil for the first time in an effort to offset the intense pain in my fractured wrist. Gotta say I’ve noticed a positive improvement and difference. It didn’t completely mask the pain like cortisone shots used to do, but definitely less overall pain, which was becoming chronic.

Now it’s just sore after my workouts and only really hurts awful if I move it a certain way.

I started using CBD oil for the first time in an effort to offset the intense pain in my fractured wrist. Gotta say I’ve noticed a positive improvement and difference. It didn’t completely mask the pain like cortisone shots used to do, but definitely less overall pain, which was becoming chronic.

Now it’s just sore after my workouts and only really hurts awful if I move it a certain way.
They say heroin is the best pain killer out there.

Give me a Goody’s powder, a sinus pill and a watermelon Monster Zero and I’m good to go

One of the best things ever is having weed so good you smoke just a little of the joint, go to Mars, forget you smoked, go to roll another joint and holy shit there 90% of one there already you forgot about it.

:yes::hippie:

I live for those moments...

I've been rolling a lot of doobers lately cause of my mom's cancer and I slipped some resin drops in one of them last Saturday and she actually helped with the food festivities for the guests that came over. First time she's done that in months. At one point, she asked me if something other than weed was in it. lol
I don't believe a damned word you say

Dilaudid mixed with red bull usually pulls me out of a slump or hangover.

Game 7 of the NLCS was hard to watch...

no, literally... kid had a swim meet and then we had to get together with all the friends after for a late dinner where I was expected to converse with their idiot parents... I think it was the 7th inning by the time I got home.

Game 7 of the NLCS was hard to watch...

no, literally... kid had a swim meet and then we had to get together with all the friends after for a late dinner where I was expected to converse with their idiot parents... I think it was the 7th inning by the time I got home.
Game 7 was hard for me to watch, too...

No, literally... It was on the same time as the Wings game, so I was watching hockey on my TV and baseball on my phone.

Game 7 was hard for me to watch, too...

No, literally... It was on the same time as the Wings game, so I was watching hockey on my TV and baseball on my phone.
Choosing ice soccer over playoff baseball might be the gayest thing I’ve ever heard in my life