Emo Wednesday.

My GF thinks I look better with long hair. I tend to agree, but don’t like hair over my ears or in my eyes

just happy to have a full head of hair in my mid-forties... even though I buzz most of it high and tight...

just happy to have a full head of hair in my mid-forties... even though I buzz most of it high and tight...
I’ve still got a full head of hair, but it’s definitely not as thick as it used to be up top. My mom’s dad still has color in his hair, but all he has left is the horseshoe. My dad’s dad still has a full head of hair, but he was fully grey by 35. I haven’t had any greys yet, so I’m assuming I’ve got my maternal grandpa’s hair

you clearly aint been smacked in a while. Check your tone kid boomer

He reminds of that poser kid that would get so provoked in team sports, he'd get kicked out of game...then later get ass kicked in parking lot. Double whammy.

just so you could be happy either way... I do the same thing with the Cowboys. I look at it as spending money to ensure their loss.
Nah, I put multiple units on it. Plus the series price. That was an expensive game for me last night. I went 3-0 in college football bets to offset some of it at least

I’ve still got a full head of hair, but it’s definitely not as thick as it used to be up top. My mom’s dad still has color in his hair, but all he has left is the horseshoe. My dad’s dad still has a full head of hair, but he was fully grey by 35. I haven’t had any greys yet, so I’m assuming I’ve got my maternal grandpa’s hair
Male pattern baldness