EPL 2020/2021

Heading to Real Madrid. Can't pass up going back to Spain I guess.

Crazy development. I thought for certain Real was going to get Conte.

Guess that leaves the door open for Conte to come to Spurs still.

Crazy development. I thought for certain Real was going to get Conte.

Guess that leaves the door open for Conte to come to Spurs still.

Watch Spurs get neither Conte or Poch now

Watch Spurs get neither Conte or Poch now
Honestly can't see Conte coming back to the EPL anytime soon. When he was at Chelsea, his family stayed in Italy, I think he probably sits for a year. Also, Conte likes to spend, Levy doesn't, IMO it wouldn't end well.

Rumors are Nuno headed to Everton. Nuno IMO would be someone I'd contact if I were Levy, he did well with what he had at Wolves, and can get good players without spending a lot.

Honestly can't see Conte coming back to the EPL anytime soon. When he was at Chelsea, his family stayed in Italy, I think he probably sits for a year. Also, Conte likes to spend, Levy doesn't, IMO it wouldn't end well.

Rumors are Nuno headed to Everton. Nuno IMO would be someone I'd contact if I were Levy, he did well with what he had at Wolves, and can get good players without spending a lot.

They're looking for a high profile coach (ideally someone who would impress Kane enough to stay, though I think that train has already left the building.

Looks like Conte to Spurs is going to happen!

Could get real interesting in the EPL next season,.

Looks like Conte to Spurs is going to happen!

Could get real interesting in the EPL next season,.
We'll see. I like Conte and think he's a good manager, the question(s) will be, 1) will he be enough to convince Kane to stay (assuming someone will pay the transfer fee) 2) Will Conte be given funds to get the players he needs in order to get Spurs back in contention for the league and Europe spots. 3) Is Conte legitimately concerned and intent on building up Spurs, or is he just looking for a paycheck until somewhere in Serie A opens up next season?

Be aware, as good as a manager as he is, he does tend to clash with owners/higher ups, see Juventus, Chelsea, Inter and the Italian National Team. He also tends to struggle in European tournaments.

We'll see. I like Conte and think he's a good manager, the question(s) will be, 1) will he be enough to convince Kane to stay (assuming someone will pay the transfer fee) 2) Will Conte be given funds to get the players he needs in order to get Spurs back in contention for the league and Europe spots. 3) Is Conte legitimately concerned and intent on building up Spurs, or is he just looking for a paycheck until somewhere in Serie A opens up next season?

Be aware, as good as a manager as he is, he does tend to clash with owners/higher ups, see Juventus, Chelsea, Inter and the Italian National Team. He also tends to struggle in European tournaments.

For 1-3 I think the answers are:

1. Kane stays for 1 more season (hopefully...but I'd imagine Conte doesn't take the job if Kane is leaving in the summer)
2. I think he will be given SOME funding. Certainly in year 1, but the funding will never be on par with the big hitters like Chelsea.
3. If things go well, Conte stays for his customary 2-3 seasons. I don't see him staying longer than that because he never seems to stay anywhere longer than that.

Conte vs Levy is going to be entertainment for everyone.

For 1-3 I think the answers are:

1. Kane stays for 1 more season (hopefully...but I'd imagine Conte doesn't take the job if Kane is leaving in the summer)
2. I think he will be given SOME funding. Certainly in year 1, but the funding will never be on par with the big hitters like Chelsea.
3. If things go well, Conte stays for his customary 2-3 seasons. I don't see him staying longer than that because he never seems to stay anywhere longer than that.

Conte vs Levy is going to be entertainment for everyone.
Yep. Though, I thought Jose vs Levy would be better to be honest.

Yep. Though, I thought Jose vs Levy would be better to be honest.

Levy and Kane seemed to be the 2 people Jose really got along well with. Mou isn't dumb.

I don’t like conte to Spurs. Three ba Kline would do them good. Me love a three back line hehe.

We know what we are

It's the transfer window come early for Spurs. Wild speculations about Conte in or out spreading everywhere.

It looks as though Spurs have signed on the former Juve director of football though. So that's a step in the right direction.

I'm not 100% sold that Conte is a good fit for Spurs and vice versa. I just don't know if we have the financial backing he requires. Fantastic manager, and if we can get the players he wants, we will be very good. That's a big IF though.