EPL 2020/2021

Spurs getting ready to crash out of a european spot all together. Sad sad state there.

Love Ryan Mason and his history with the team but he's not a manager...not even an interim. Lose sunday and you might as well sell the entire team.

Benteke!! Come on, Palace!

Dang...stupid VAR

Spurs getting ready to crash out of a european spot all together. Sad sad state there.

Love Ryan Mason and his history with the team but he's not a manager...not even an interim. Lose sunday and you might as well sell the entire team.
Correct. Villa a lot better when Grealish healthy. Chelsea get Villa next. No guarentees they win that with a healthy Grealish.

Correct. Villa a lot better when Grealish healthy. Chelsea get Villa next. No guarentees they win that with a healthy Grealish.

Just pathetic from the team. Starts with the lineup choice. Mason is awful at picking a lineup and it's pretty clear none of the players are being coached up. Always defaults to old spurs players he knows like Dele and Winks, even though Winks is flat out bad. Not using Lucas at all is a head scratcher, but I like Bergie. Not using either Ndombele or Lo Celso in a game that demands breaking down a decent squad with crisp passes and decisions in the final 3rd would get a normal manager canned.

I only got to catch the 2nd half, and Dele at least looked ok. Winks was predictably terrible.

Just pathetic from the team. Starts with the lineup choice. Mason is awful at picking a lineup and it's pretty clear none of the players are being coached up. Always defaults to old spurs players he knows like Dele and Winks, even though Winks is flat out bad. Not using Lucas at all is a head scratcher, but I like Bergie. Not using either Ndombele or Lo Celso in a game that demands breaking down a decent squad with crisp passes and decisions in the final 3rd would get a normal manager canned.

I only got to catch the 2nd half, and Dele at least looked ok. Winks was predictably terrible.
Spurs defense was horrendous. Should have been like 5-1. Villa inept with golden opportunities kept Spurs in game.

Effing Arsenal could still make Europa Qualifying. Spurs lose to Leicester and Everton lose to Man City, all Arsenal has to do is beat Brighton and they finish 7th and make Europa Qualifying. That is f..ked up.

Spurs defense was horrendous. Should have been like 5-1. Villa inept with golden opportunities kept Spurs in game.

Its comical reading Spurs fan talk. They were doing nothing but bitching the entire time Mou was in charge because his teams "played boring, uninspired football". Not "the tottenham way".

Well, he lined his team up like that because they're bad defensively. Really bad actually.

Its comical reading Spurs fan talk. They were doing nothing but bitching the entire time Mou was in charge because his teams "played boring, uninspired football". Not "the tottenham way".

Well, he lined his team up like that because they're bad defensively. Really bad actually.
I heard Daniel Levy put the fans in the upper deck yesterday so they wouldn't interfere with the sponsors. Really bad optics.

I heard Daniel Levy put the fans in the upper deck yesterday so they wouldn't interfere with the sponsors. Really bad optics.

lmao. This 100% checks out

Nuno to Spurs? Most badass name for a manger

I thought his wingback system would maybe work well with Tottenham whose defense blows. Aurier hasn’t been the best in a back 4. Could have solidified a midfield with Hojbjerg and Ndombele. Then Son and Bergwijn running wild. Idk Tottenham sucking is great for me in both rivalry and comedic relief. So hopefully they keep on keeping on.

I thought his wingback system would maybe work well with Tottenham whose defense blows. Aurier hasn’t been the best in a back 4. Could have solidified a midfield with Hojbjerg and Ndombele. Then Son and Bergwijn running wild. Idk Tottenham sucking is great for me in both rivalry and comedic relief. So hopefully they keep on keeping on.
giphy.gif

Brentford Bournemouth is a hell of a game. Lively and entertaining.

And I’m ashamed to tell ya I didn’t know away goals aren’t a Tiebreaker in these playoffs. :facepalm:

Brentford Bournemouth is a hell of a game. Lively and entertaining.

And I’m ashamed to tell ya I didn’t know away goals aren’t a Tiebreaker in these playoffs. :facepalm:
I didn’t know that either. Caught the last 15 minutes, but saw the highlights of the rugby tackle red card and begovic acting like a retard

I’ve put my David luiz jersey on. Clown show

@ralphiewvu My David luiz jersey worked!!! Bale! You damn dirty Ape! You blew it all to hell!!!

we are going to get our shit pushed in by city in the final

Man did Leicester choke at the end. Schmeichel an own goal. Ugh.

But on the bright side West Ham is playing in Europe next year and Arsenal isn't.