EPL 2020/2021

Like the goalkeeper literally headed the ball in? Wtf. Chelsea going to bottle the top 4 because a goalkeeper headed the ball in? Infuckingsane.

Like the goalkeeper literally headed the ball in? Wtf. Chelsea going to bottle the top 4 because a goalkeeper headed the ball in? Infuckingsane.
You guys will win Tuesday so you will be ok. Because of this header people are forgetting LFC still has to play and WIN two games. Fucking West Brom was the easiest (on paper) game we had left. @Burnely and (especially) home to Palace are not guaranteed wins.

You guys will win Tuesday so you will be ok. Because of this header people are forgetting LFC still has to play and WIN two games. Fucking West Brom was the easiest (on paper) game we had left. @Burnely and (especially) home to Palace are not guaranteed wins.
I hope we win. Our display in the FA Cup Final was shit.

Insanity with LFC!

This final week will be one for the books. So many spots on the line. Can't wait

1621262111668.png

5th and 6th will go to Europa unless Chelsea finish 5th and win the UCL final. In that case, the top 5 would head to Champions League while 6th would go to Europa.

Since Man City won the Carabao cup, 7th will go to the new European Conference League.

I was confused for a minute thinking Leicester might take the only Europa spot if they finish outside the top 4, but that's not the case since they would qualify for Europa through both league standing and winning the Cup, so the Cup position would fall to the next highest league position team, in the current table its Spurs.

Insanity with LFC!

This final week will be one for the books. So many spots on the line. Can't wait

View attachment 30436
West Ham SHOULD win both of those, but you never know. I look for Chelsea, Leicester and Spurs to drop points.

Well Harry wants out....no not that one...he is already out....this one:

Can't blame the guy. He could have left several seasons ago but stayed, if he wants to go, Spurs shouldn't put up too much of a fight.

Well Harry wants out....no not that one...he is already out....this one:

Can't blame the guy. He could have left several seasons ago but stayed, if he wants to go, Spurs shouldn't put up too much of a fight.

Saw all the rumors flying. Of course, Spurs are now denying they have any merit.

Can't blame the guy. He's been around for a while and I doubt he wants to be around for another rebuild/coaching change. But, his pricetag remains an issue. Spurs aren't going to let their linchpin go for cheap. I don't find it too likely that he does leave this summer because I just don't see another club paying up that huge. But I also was surprised they quit on Mourinho so quickly, so what do I know?

Saw all the rumors flying. Of course, Spurs are now denying they have any merit.

Can't blame the guy. He's been around for a while and I doubt he wants to be around for another rebuild/coaching change. But, his pricetag remains an issue. Spurs aren't going to let their linchpin go for cheap. I don't find it too likely that he does leave this summer because I just don't see another club paying up that huge. But I also was surprised they quit on Mourinho so quickly, so what do I know?
Yeah, City is the only one that could realistically afford to pay that pricetag. Barca and Real are both skint. I doubt Man United would pay it, especially as it looks like Pogba will be resigning. Juve (see Barca and Real), Bayern could, but they won't because A) they don't really need him, and B) they never pay outrageous fees. Doubt Inter would pay it either.

Yeah, City is the only one that could realistically afford to pay that pricetag. Barca and Real are both skint. I doubt Man United would pay it, especially as it looks like Pogba will be resigning. Juve (see Barca and Real), Bayern could, but they won't because A) they don't really need him, and B) they never pay outrageous fees. Doubt Inter would pay it either.

There's a younger striker in that german league that Bayern is no doubt saving their coins for.

That price tag is pretty high for a 29 year old with a history of ankle injuries. No doubt when healthy he is Top 3 striker in football....but "when healthy" that is the key word. Man City has the highest odds. What happened to financial fair play lol? How can Man City afford him? Also Pep doesn't prefer a true striker, neither does Klopp (too slow), but Chelsea and Man U he would fit perfectly, especially Chelsea.

There's a younger striker in that german league that Bayern is no doubt saving their coins for.
Yes. Still going to be a few years before the Maestro at Bayern leaves...but I am sure they are lurking.

Told ya you guys would win. Nice 3 points.

Now we all get to watch LFC draw at Turf Moor.
Fucking Dyche and the boys. Nails & Wood men! Would be great if you get the three points. Set up a great Sunday.

That price tag is pretty high for a 29 year old with a history of ankle injuries. No doubt when healthy he is Top 3 striker in football....but "when healthy" that is the key word. Man City has the highest odds. What happened to financial fair play lol? How can Man City afford him? Also Pep doesn't prefer a true striker, neither does Klopp (too slow), but Chelsea and Man U he would fit perfectly, especially Chelsea.

Yeah, those are my thoughts as well. Even when fully healthy, Kane doesn't have blazing speed or overpowering strength. He isn't a magician with the ball like Messi. He's just incredibly smart with his positioning, his passing is near perfect, and if he's given 1/2 a window of opportunity he can strike the ball anywhere anytime and with either foot.

But, he's not Ronaldo or Messi, and IMO those are the only 2 guys in the game you can spend that big on this late in their careers.

A fair comparison to me is the running back position in the NFL. You can either spend big to grab an all pro RB in free agency on his 2nd contract or draft a younger back for less than 1/2 the price. A smart franchise will choose the latter. Kane will likely be far superior to just about anyone else a different club could hope to bring in for his first few years. After that though, father time will catch up.