EPL 2020/2021

I could see this but he won’t make it obvious. It’ll be a mix and match but the perceived weaker side of the two will be Tuesday.
End of season is a crapshoot. Some teams don't care, some do and then there are players who individually care to try land somewhere else or get a better contract. We know who is playing hard. Leicester, West Ham, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds maybe....but the competition each plays will they care in some of these matches. Relegation is set and I think West Ham plays all those teams at the bottom. No need to worry if you are going to get relegated now. It is only the top that matters now.

I hate the term "Spursy" but that's very much been the story of their season. I think they have the most dropped points from winning positions in the league.

Hurts to say it, but I fully expect them to drop 1 or 2 of their remaining 3 games and not make any european competition next season.
Is Harry Kane going to move on? Heard a lot if talk about that.

I could see this but he won’t make it obvious. It’ll be a mix and match but the perceived weaker side of the two will be Tuesday.
If Liverpool beats Man U, their end schedule is nearly as soft as West Ham.
If Liverpool (69 points) and West Ham (67 points) run the table then Leicester needs to win 2 of the tough games and keep the goal differential up.
Even if Liverpool lose to Man U, and run the Table that is 66 points and maybe run the goal differential up and Leicester goes 1 - 2, they have 66 points but lose on goal differential to Liverpool. They would need a West Ham tie and that would put them West Ham at 65.

What is the tie breaker in Premier League? Bundesliga is goal differential and 3 teams battling for 2 spots there.

If Liverpool beats Man U, their end schedule is nearly as soft as West Ham.
If Liverpool (69 points) and West Ham (67 points) run the table then Leicester needs to win 2 of the tough games and keep the goal differential up.
Even if Liverpool lose to Man U, and run the Table that is 66 points and maybe run the goal differential up and Leicester goes 1 - 2, they have 66 points but lose on goal differential to Liverpool. They would need a West Ham tie and that would put them West Ham at 65.

What is the tie breaker in Premier League? Bundesliga is goal differential and 3 teams battling for 2 spots there.
Yup, it’s goal differential in the EPL too.

For liverpool, I could seem them a having some favorable opportunities because both (west Ham and Leicester) slip up but then lose or draw at Burnely. Ultimately I think West Ham with that schedule makes the top 4. Also lookout for dark horse Everton. They still have 4 to play and could end on 67, although their schedule is pretty tough. (At villa and at City)

Is Harry Kane going to move on? Heard a lot if talk about that.

I think Harry is mostly tied to Spurs due to how much they value him. Heard the price tag is going to be 200M+, and given the current stage of his career I just don't see any other clubs willing to shell out that kind of cash for someone who isn't a physical specimen like Ronaldo.

Kane is one of the best strikers in the world and has developed into a tremendous #10. He's leaps and bounds better than anyone else at the club, but I think the asking price keeps him at Spurs until his current contract runs out. It's possible he forces a move, but he doesn't strike me as the type to do that.

But, who knows, I've been surprised before.

United with half the squad from the U19 team lol.

Fuck you Ole.

I guessed the one right. Looks that way so far. Ole wants Liverpool out next year lol.
Haha indeed, I hate it as an LFC fan but love it for the rivalry. At the end of the day draws with Newcastle (twice) and West Brom and losses to South Hampton, Burnely, Brighton and Fulham almost all at home is what doomed LFC. They don’t deserve it this year.

Well that Leicester win really puts the pressure on the followers now.

Arsenal going to make Europe? After today a couple softies left. They could hit 61 points here and make it actually. I thought they were dead last. Could keep their Europe streak alive. Up to West Ham, Liverpool, Spurs to prevent this please.

It really is amatuer hour at times watching Timo Werner and Kai Havertz shoot. Get it all out of your system guys with Chelsea now and not in the Euros next month. We already have enough Germans who can shoot (errrr Sane and Gnabry).

Arsenal going to make Europe? After today a couple softies left. They could hit 61 points here and make it actually. I thought they were dead last. Could keep their Europe streak alive. Up to West Ham, Liverpool, Spurs to prevent this please.

There's nothing I want more than for Spurs to sneak into any kind of European competition while Arsenal sit on the sidelines next season.

Don't forget about Everton.

Don't forget about Everton.
Yeah but today's tie didn't help. Liverpool doing their part today though. And they will still have a game in hand on Chelsea and Leiceister. Chelsea should be worried a bit now too if Liverpool wins this weekend one point behind. Wild finish.

Yeah but today's tie didn't help. Liverpool doing their part today though. And they will still have a game in hand on Chelsea and Leiceister. Chelsea should be worried a bit now too if Liverpool wins this weekend one point behind. Wild finish.
And Chelsea and Leicester play each other :).

And Chelsea and Leicester play each other :).
Yikes. All of a sudden the sun is coming out for Liverpool lol. Win their softy this weekend Liverpool 1 point behind Chelsea, 3 behind Leiceister. A Chelsea loss to Leiceister they finish 5th almost likely. Chelsea has to win the EPL Leicester game. So does Tuchel survive if Chelsea finish 5th and lose in the UCL final to Man City? Think about that scenario. An outright catastrophe.

Chelsea will rue the Arsenal game if they finish 5th. Jorginho howler and Havertz breakaway shank over the bar. Ouch!

I was getting ready to type a post how this game was basically a microcosm of LFC’s season since the middle of December. But then Allison heads one through and I can save that post for when we draw at Burnely on Wednesday.