EPL 2020/2021

Spurs vs Leeds on Saturday?

Must see. A bus vs blind attack.

Surely Everton take it to the bubbles today? Wouldn’t you say? However I am not to say, could be a nice 2-2 draw.

Man U villa could be a good one.
Both attacking sides.
no shin pads Grealish will be up for it.

Surely Everton take it to the bubbles today? Wouldn’t you say? However I am not to say, could be a nice 2-2 draw.
Take that rent boy. 1st goal and 1st 3 points of 2021 goes to the Hammers.

United level on points with Liverpool

Sheffield United was a cool story, but now it’s just a tragedy. There is no hope in life, only utter darkness.

Crystal palace is winning possession and boss of them around, crystal palace.
Cool to see the youngster Eze come on and bag a goal.

Bro @ralphiewvu.

my Chelsea blows major wieners right now. I honestly hate the 4-3-3. We aren’t Liverpool. Never have been. I think a 4-2-3-1 would be better but that’s just me.
we just aren’t lethal going forward at all.
City are so clinical, miles ahead of us.

LOL at Chelsea

Anyone not in on EPL is really missing out this year.

7 points separates 1 from 10. So many squads look like world beaters for a few weeks, only to fart and fall down for the next few weeks. It's like the top 4 race for the past few seasons but suddenly expanded to half the league.

Spurs vs Leeds on Saturday?

Must see. A bus vs blind attack.

Anyone with passing knowledge of these squads could have written the script for this game. Leeds attacks, but gives the ball away in their own end a number of times. Spurs capitalize and win.

I would have thought Leeds would have put one or 2 in the back of the net tho.

MAN U TITLE TO LOSE

REPEAT IT WITH ME

MAN U TITLE TO LOSE

REPEAT IT WITH ME
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Looks like Villa will face Liverpool in the FA Cup with their youth team and may have to postpone their match vs Spurs due to a COVID outbreak.

I REALLY hope we don't get another long break in league action this year. Need those vaccines to get going.