EPL 2020/2021

Spurs looked like poop today. Amazing how quickly you drop when the table is so congested.

At least Arsenal look even worse. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Spurs looked like poop today. Amazing how quickly you drop when the table is so congested.

At least Arsenal look even worse. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.
Spurs gonna Spurs. Lol

Spurs gonna Spurs. Lol

chelsea peretti eye roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I don't think they quite have the team yet to truly contend for a league title, but they're pretty close. I do think they win a trophy this season and finish top 4 tho.

Thankfully for EPL I get my soccer fix today as no Bundesliga. Chelsea vs Arsenal. That one is intriguing. Both teams have to win as they have underachieved a bit recently. Well, Arsenal all season. But whoever loses will get more flack.

Villa beat Palace 3-0, 2 of those coming with Villa down to 10 men. Palace never even looked close up a man. Not sure what the hell Hodgsons game plan was but he definitely had the over today.

Chelsea continuing their strong run away from home in the EPL......

:dhd:

Chelsea pathetic. The Germans are really letting them down. You could argue Bayer Leverkusen and Leipzig are better without Havertz and Werner at this point in the season.

Dude. I don’t want to turn on Lampard, but fuck.
I don’t know why we insist on Werner on the wing and forcing Pulisic to the right? Is he trying to be like liverpool? Werner needs to be up top. Either start him over Tammy or change the formation to a two striker formation. Werner has no business on the wing. CHO came on and immediately made a impact, Pulisic was able to go back to the left and his link up with Mount was good.
bringing on Jorginho too was fucking questionable.
idk what the team is doing, we are trying to find a identity or something but you can’t force players into positions they aren’t suited to play.

Villa beat Palace 3-0, 2 of those coming with Villa down to 10 men. Palace never even looked close up a man. Not sure what the hell Hodgsons game plan was but he definitely had the over today.
“Are you taking the piss? Why it wasn’t berry tweffic?”
Palace have no system they just try to hit you on the break. And holy hell, how does batshuayi not start over that donkey benteke? He must be complete shit. Will there be more Zaha on the move talk in January that goes nowhere because, when has that guy shown anything in the last two years?

Chelsea pathetic. The Germans are really letting them down. You could argue Bayer Leverkusen and Leipzig are better without Havertz and Werner at this point in the season.
I was kind of shocked Werner isn’t putting more goals in. Havertz is still pretty young. It’s still early but I also expected a little more. But Pulisic wasn’t all that hot at the beginning with Chelsea. Ill give it some more time, still think they finish in the top 4.

I don’t know why we insist on Werner on the wing and forcing Pulisic to the right? Is he trying to be like liverpool? Werner needs to be up top. Either start him over Tammy or change the formation to a two striker formation. Werner has no business on the wing. CHO came on and immediately made a impact, Pulisic was able to go back to the left and his link up with Mount was good.
idk what the team is doing, we are trying to find a identity or something but you can’t force players into positions they aren’t suited to play.
I agree 100% on Werner. He should be at the top. Dude was a machine at Leipzig. Yeah there were some people out of place but overall y’all had chances, Mount was unlucky on a beautiful free kick that hit the post. That penalty on James was BS and Jorginho missing a penalty really hurt although that was probably too little too late if it goes in anyway. Looked like the attack was lacking a bit today early and for some much of the second half. Time will tell, still think ya’s finish in the top 4.

“Are you taking the piss? Why it wasn’t berry tweffic?”
Palace have no system they just try to hit you on the break. And holy hell, how does batshuayi not start over that donkey benteke? He must be complete shit. Will there be more Zaha on the move talk in January that goes nowhere because, when has that guy shown anything in the last two years?
Hodgson literally had NO PLAN when they went up a man. It was awful coaching. Benteke finishes somewhat well some of the time. But Batshuayi is younger and much quicker. Didn’t Zaha sign a new like 6 year deal worth 40 million pounds? That’s a big grasp for a 28 year old that spends more time whining for penalties then he does scoring goals.

I agree 100% on Werner. He should be at the top. Dude was a machine at Leipzig. Yeah there were some people out of place but overall y’all had chances, Mount was unlucky on a beautiful free kick that hit the post. That penalty on James was BS and Jorginho missing a penalty really hurt although that was probably too little too late if it goes in anyway. Looked like the attack was lacking a bit today early and for some much of the second half. Time will tell, still think ya’s finish in the top 4.
Yeah I’d think a Pulisic Werner Ziyech front three would be ridiculous. With mount and havertz in behind and Konte holding.

I was kind of shocked Werner isn’t putting more goals in. Havertz is still pretty young. It’s still early but I also expected a little more. But Pulisic wasn’t all that hot at the beginning with Chelsea. Ill give it some more time, still think they finish in the top 4.
I will give you Havertz, but Werner has been around a bit. 10 games without a goal then whines that EPL is tougher than Bundesliga like that should give him a pass. Havertz also whined about EPL being tough. But both took the money and went there. It was their choice. By the way, I thought Pulisic was the best player today, especially in the second half. He should take penalty kicks too lol.

That is how Low uses Werner too on National Team. Low and Lampard are not Nagelsmann who I believe is one of the Top 5 best coaches in the world.

West brom just lack “that bit of quality.”

Yeah I’d think a Pulisic Werner Ziyech front three would be ridiculous. With mount and havertz in behind and Konte holding.
It seems like Ziyech hasn’t started in a while. I think he definitely better then Abraham and allows Werner to play up top. Wonder what’s up? Is he hurt?