EPL 2020/2021

Good game, Son got me a ton of points on my fantasy team. But Kane is going to seriously injure someone if he keeps doing that whole back into a player that in the air and flip him thing.

Crazy that Son has as many goals as Arsenal so far this year

How much longer is Arsenal going to stick with Arteta? 6 losses, only 10 goals total? They are hanging out with the likes of Leeds and those 3 guys named Brighton & Hove & Albion.

How much longer is Arsenal going to stick with Arteta? 6 losses, only 10 goals total? They are hanging out with the likes of Leeds and those 3 guys named Brighton & Hove & Albion.
Was watching Match of The Day yesterday, and listening to Football Phone in on BBC radio, the general consensus seems to be that it's not all Arteta, it's a combination of him, the players (seems to be some sort of poison in the locker room), and the board.

The fact that he brought home some silverware for them last season gives him a little more leash IMO.

Their squad has some dangerous strikers/wingers, but their midfield is garbo w/o Partey and their whole defense is also pretty sus. I think Arteta is actually a good coach and by the end of the season Arsenal will be right back in the mix for Europa, but their squad simply isn't top 4 material right now...barring something bizarre happening.

And probably as many assists. He's definitely the MVP of the team.

I love Sonny, but cmon man, Kane is the MVP. Everything they do on offense is the product of Kane. He's been the MVP of the league early on.

Damn. Hell. Crap.

Heckuva game. We missed our chances and Firmino buried his at the end.

I for one am loving the season so far. At this point last season, Liverpool was already running away with the title, now only 8 points separates the Top 10. It's also great seeing the likes of Southampton, West Ham (COYI), and Everton in the Top 10. I think the next dew weeks will be interesting with the end of year fixture congestion.

I for one am loving the season so far. At this point last season, Liverpool was already running away with the title, now only 8 points separates the Top 10. It's also great seeing the likes of Southampton, West Ham (COYI), and Everton in the Top 10. I think the next dew weeks will be interesting with the end of year fixture congestion.

Yeah, seems highly unlikely that the eventual champion is going to have nearly 100 points like they have the last few years.

It'll be interesting to see of those 3 can keep it up and contend for European spots.

Yeah, seems highly unlikely that the eventual champion is going to have nearly 100 points like they have the last few years.

It'll be interesting to see of those 3 can keep it up and contend for European spots.
I think it's possible they do. And listening to the phone in the other day, the pundits said the same about the 100 points. They were saying that going on how the season has gone so far, 85 may be enough for the title, which would be back to 90s-early 2000s levels when the league was more competitive IMO.

I think it's possible they do. And listening to the phone in the other day, the pundits said the same about the 100 points. They were saying that going on how the season has gone so far, 85 may be enough for the title, which would be back to 90s-early 2000s levels when the league was more competitive IMO.

Each of those 3 have the luxury of not being in European competition, which removes a mid week game from this already condensed schedule of a season. While obviously, every team wants to be in those competitions, from a team health perspective it's definitely an advantage.

Injuries are going to play an even bigger factor this season than in seasons past. I'm loving it (not the injuries but the unpredictability of the season). The league seems there for the taking for so many teams. It's great.

BTW, if you can, on Saturdays and Sundays after games, listen in to the Five Live Football Phone-In on BBC 5 radio (plenty of apps for it, I use BBC Sounds). It's usually hosted by Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton, sometimes others. It can be both insightful and entertaining. Some of the fans who call in are very knowledgeable and practical when it comes to their team, others are completely outlandish and delusional, it's hilarious sometimes.

Damn. Hell. Crap.

Heckuva game. We missed our chances and Firmino buried his at the end.
Good game. I thought for sure the way LFC wasn’t finishing that this would be at best a Draw. Bergwijn should have hit both of those 1 on 1’s he had. But shit happens.

Please crush United. That’s to everyone.

I loved Tim Howard when he was on the USMNT.

He is insufferable to listen to behind the desk. Jesus man

Good game. I thought for sure the way LFC wasn’t finishing that this would be at best a Draw. Bergwijn should have hit both of those 1 on 1’s he had. But shit happens.

Please crush United. That’s to everyone.
We got them 6-1 earlier! :)

Bergie is so great with his workrate, he just needs to clean up his finishing a bit. Kane missing a wide open header somehow off that corner was also a real killer.

I loved Tim Howard when he was on the USMNT.

He is insufferable to listen to behind the desk. Jesus man

Same. I can't quite place my finger on it, but maybe its nerves or something with him on tv? He seems to have little-to-no personality. I wasn't a huge fan of Kyle Martino, but at least he brought a little something to the show. Give me the 2 Robbies all day as the A-team.

We got them 6-1 earlier! :)

Bergie is so great with his workrate, he just needs to clean up his finishing a bit. Kane missing a wide open header somehow off that corner was also a real killer.

Same. I can't quite place my finger on it, but maybe its nerves or something with him on tv? He seems to have little-to-no personality. I wasn't a huge fan of Kyle Martino, but at least he brought a little something to the show. Give me the 2 Robbies all day as the A-team.
That's why I use my VPN and catch the British after game analysis if I can, like Match of the Day, love Ian Wright and Alan Shearer together.

7-0???

Damn! Liverpool just erased their goal diff issue

Another pathetic result from Arsenol. Only 4 points ahead of Fulham and Burnley from regulation.

Finally for the first time in 16 years there’s a War of the Roses in the Premier League.
D35F2600-97BE-45E9-9BFE-5294D04E2CC4.jpeg