EPL 2020/2021

Mane was offside by a country mile! His damn whiskers were flappin in the win.
I have no idea what the ruling even was, his hand, shoulder? All of which you can’t legally score with? Pretty bizarre.

My fucking knee hurt seeing the Van Dijk replay.

Pickford is small hands short arms. Dude is terrible, not Kepa Terrible, but Terrible.
Mane was offside but Van Dijk wasn't. What is the rule if a player is offside and has no intent to playing the ball? Ball was played to Van Dijk. Offside still confuses me.

Aston Villa Premier League Champs. You heard it here first....just kidding. Too be honest they don't have to win too many more games already to survive relegation. They made a big run at the end of last year to survive relegation so they are on quite a run for a supposed bottom dweller if you count end of last season too.

Two clean sheets in a row for Chelsea? Is dis real life?

Mane was offside by a country mile! His damn whiskers were flappin in the win.
I have no idea what the ruling even was, his hand, shoulder? All of which you can’t legally score with? Pretty bizarre.

My fucking knee hurt seeing the Van Dijk replay.

Pickford is small hands short arms. Dude is terrible, not Kepa Terrible, but Terrible.
Beyond fucking stupid they ruled that offsides.

Yeah that was awful. Fabinho filling in ok so far. (Bullshit penalty on him last match though)

I remember when Pickford was the English team darling in goal.

What in the actual fuck is NBC thinking?

Friday to Sunday there is literally 3 games on cable. The rest including a match of the Big 6 are hidden on Peacock. Then, the 2 monday clankers are back on cable. Seriously? They have scheduled between games on Saturday and Sunday a show about monster jam highlights from around the world And Mecum Auto actions which I’m sure are from before covid. This is such bullshit.

Weekend Action

Friday
Wolverhampton v Crystal Palace 4pm EST Peacock

Saturday
Sheffield United v Manchester City 8:30am EST Peacock
Burnely v Chelsea 11am EST NBCsports
Liverpool v West Ham United 1:30pm EST NBC

Sunday
Aston Villa v Southampton 7am EST Peacock
Newcastle United v Everton 9am EST NBCsports
Manchester United v Arsenal 11:30am EST Peacock
Tottenham v Brighton and Hove Albion 2:15pm (lol) EST Peacock

Monday
Fulham v West Bromwich Albion 12:30pm EST NBCsports
Leeds United v Leicester City 3pm EST NBCsports

What in the actual fuck is NBC thinking?

Friday to Sunday there is literally 3 games on cable. The rest including a match of the Big 6 are hidden on Peacock. Then, the 2 monday clankers are back on cable. Seriously? They have scheduled between games on Saturday and Sunday a show about monster jam highlights from around the world And Mecum Auto actions which I’m sure are from before covid. This is such bullshit.

Weekend Action

Friday
Wolverhampton v Crystal Palace 4pm EST Peacock

Saturday
Sheffield United v Manchester City 8:30am EST Peacock
Burnely v Chelsea 11am EST NBCsports
Liverpool v West Ham United 1:30pm EST NBC

Sunday
Aston Villa v Southampton 7am EST Peacock
Newcastle United v Everton 9am EST NBCsports
Manchester United v Arsenal 11:30am EST Peacock
Tottenham v Brighton and Hove Albion 2:15pm (lol) EST Peacock

Monday
Fulham v West Bromwich Albion 12:30pm EST NBCsports
Leeds United v Leicester City 3pm EST NBCsports

was just coming here to post the schedule. Looks like the game tomorrow is now on NBCSN though but yeah this is awful

was just coming here to post the schedule. Looks like the game tomorrow is now on NBCSN though but yeah this is awful
Ohh my bad, it’s just incredible stupidity if the goal is to expand soccer interest in the US. Don’t hide these games, particularly games like Arsenal/ManU on the streaming site.

I know ESPNplus is nice and all but they are doing the exact same thing with Series A and Germany. Specifically with the Bund, when it’s played that early put a game on ESPN 2, it won’t interfere with football and no one needs 8 hours of a pregame show.

Fucking TV execs are retarded.

west ham with the early lead on liverpool

Mo Salah with another performance that Greg Louganis would be proud of.

Ohh my bad, it’s just incredible stupidity if the goal is to expand soccer interest in the US. Don’t hide these games, particularly games like Arsenal/ManU on the streaming site.

I know ESPNplus is nice and all but they are doing the exact same thing with Series A and Germany. Specifically with the Bund, when it’s played that early put a game on ESPN 2, it won’t interfere with football and no one needs 8 hours of a pregame show.

Fucking TV execs are retarded.
ESPN+ is nice. I like it better. Visited my daughter in SoCal last weekend, so I brought the laptop and watched the Frankfurt Bayern game there. They have no cable there, so if it was last year on Fox I would have been out of luck. But for the casual fan, not hardcore like most of us here, not a benefit to promote the game to have it online. The casual fan won't pay money, and more likely to become interested stumbling into a game or two on the weekends on a network cable channel.

ESPN+ is nice. I like it better. Visited my daughter in SoCal last weekend, so I brought the laptop and watched the Frankfurt Bayern game there. They have no cable there, so if it was last year on Fox I would have been out of luck. But for the casual fan, not hardcore like most of us here, not a benefit to promote the game to have it online. The casual fan won't pay money, and more likely to become interested stumbling into a game or two on the weekends on a network cable channel.
The casual fan though will watc it on ESPN or ESPN 2. Hiding these game on streaming sights many don’t have or don’t think about to watch soccer is bullshit. Seriously why is something like Dortmund v Bayern on ESPN plus when it could be on ESPN at 9:30 am? Why wouldn’t they put it where people can see it on cable?

I hate tv executives.

The casual fan though will watc it on ESPN or ESPN 2. Hiding these game on streaming sights many don’t have or don’t think about to watch soccer is bullshit. Seriously why is something like Dortmund v Bayern on ESPN plus when it could be on ESPN at 9:30 am? Why wouldn’t they put it where people can see it on cable?

I hate tv executives.
I totally agree. Dortmund vs Bayern this weekend. Also found out tomorrow Bayern vs Salzburg UCL game only on CBS All Access. Next week Salzburg game only on CBS All Access. Lucked out the first two UCL games were on TUDN network, but it appears tomorrow I have to start coughing up $5.99 a month now too to guarantee I get to see all Bayern UCL games. Don't want to miss any game, as I am a hardcare Bayern fan, but for casual fan, they will rarely get to see the European Treble winners on TV for free this season.

I totally agree. Dortmund vs Bayern this weekend. Also found out tomorrow Bayern vs Salzburg UCL game only on CBS All Access. Next week Salzburg game only on CBS All Access. Lucked out the first two UCL games were on TUDN network, but it appears tomorrow I have to start coughing up $5.99 a month now too to guarantee I get to see all Bayern UCL games. Don't want to miss any game, as I am a hardcare Bayern fan, but for casual fan, they will rarely get to see the European Treble winners on TV for free this season.
As irritated as I am at nbc and the premier league that fails in comparison (imo) to what CBS has done to the UCL. That is pure utter ridiculousness. I have the cbssports channel and they don’t put it on there until 5 hours after the selected game ends. WTF??? These stupid ass tv execs deserve to be shot.

As irritated as I am at nbc and the premier league that fails in comparison (imo) to what CBS has done to the UCL. That is pure utter ridiculousness. I have the cbssports channel and they don’t put it on there until 5 hours after the selected game ends. WTF??? These stupid ass tv execs deserve to be shot.
Only good thing about online games, is I can sit with one laptop watching UCL yesterday and other laptop attend a boring meeting.

They did the unthinkable and put liverpool/man city on peacock

Saturday 7 November​

7:30am ET: Everton v Man Utd – NBCSN – STREAM LIVE
Crystal Palace v Leeds United – NBCSN – STREAM LIVE
12:30 pm ET: Chelsea v Sheffield United – NBC – STREAM LIVE
3pm ET: West Ham v Fulham – Peacock Premium – STREAM LIVE

Sunday 8 November​

7am ET: West Brom v Spurs – NBCSN – STREAM LIVE
9 am ET: Leicester City v Wolves – NBCSN – STREAM LIVE
11:30 am ET: Man City v Liverpool – Peacock Premium – STREAM LIVE
2:15pm ET: Arsenal v Aston Villa – Peacock Premium – STREAM LIVE

champions league coverage went to shit once they left fox.

champions league coverage went to shit once they left fox.
I’m so tired of that one lady. At first she was hot. Then they had fucking Steve Nash? bleacher Report was straight hipster shit. CBS is just Jamie carragher right? So they just still the sky sports feed?

now the premier league has Tim Howard. Tim Howard, USMNT legend, shit commentator and public speaker. Get him the fuck out of there.

Weekly fuck Peacock post. Liverpool Man City on peacock? Fuck this trash