EPL 2020/2021

Leeds United this years Sheffield? Tie Man City and barely lose to Liverpool. Two of their 4 toughest games already out of the way and they have 7 points.

Livermore wtf? Astin Villa has put 6 on them. ManU hold my beer!

Leeds United this years Sheffield? Tie Man City and barely lose to Liverpool. Two of their 4 toughest games already out of the way and they have 7 points.
They are a solid squad. Ain’t coming just trying to avoid relegation, they came to compete. Bought some solid players, an attacking press, good to see Bamford playing well, he was hit with the standard, “is he a premier league striker?”

@ralphiewvu
This year has been exciting so far. Everyone looking off and weird it’s Covid. Just like here stateside with da American pigskin.

Pep bouncing after this year?

@ralphiewvu
This year has been exciting so far. Everyone looking off and weird it’s Covid. Just like here stateside with da American pigskin.

Haha, I turned it off when it Went to 6-1. I went back to the pigskin. It felt like we had the ball a ton the first half and part of the second and we only had one goal and they had 6 goals from like 7 chances. The sky isn’t falling though. This international break comes at the right time. Hopefully Mane and Thiago can go in two saturdays at Goodison. That one is YUGE.

Im sad I can’t make fun of United today. :(

#COYS-what a day
tottenham hotspur GIF

Haha, I turned it off when it Went to 6-1. I went back to the pigskin. It felt like we had the ball a ton the first half and part of the second and we only had one goal and they had 6 goals from like 7 chances. The sky isn’t falling though. This international break comes at the right time. Hopefully Mane and Thiago can go in two saturdays at Goodison. That one is YUGE.

Just an off day for Liverpool. Get that out of the way now and not in key UCL games. ManU they have serious roster issue. The center defense horrid. Did they really pay $80 million for Harry Maguire? Pogba going through the motions.

No, you shouldn’t be worried. A shit day, 3 goals by deflection! That’s just fucking terrible luck.
Everton going to Everton. Wouldn’t be concerned.

Just an off day for Liverpool. Get that out of the way now and not in key UCL games. ManU they have serious roster issue. The center defense horrid. Did they really pay $80 million for Harry Maguire? Pogba going through the motions.
Haha true. I’m truly afraid of Atalanta. I think they could win the group.

ManU is certainly off right now but our back line is very concerning. Van dijk seems like he is starting to show some age. Gomez is young and a bit inexperienced Or at least plays like it. I do miss Joel matip. Also fuck Naby Keita, that guy sucks.

No, you shouldn’t be worried. A shit day, 3 goals by deflection! That’s just fucking terrible luck.
Everton going to Everton. Wouldn’t be concerned.
We have won once at Goodison in like a decade. Every year it’s an ugly draw. Half of which we were lucky they were offensively inept or we would have lost. Right now as well as Everton is playing, I’d prolly settle for a draw.

Haha true. I’m truly afraid of Atalanta. I think they could win the group.

ManU is certainly off right now but our back line is very concerning. Van dijk seems like he is starting to show some age. Gomez is young and a bit inexperienced Or at least plays like it. I do miss Joel matip. Also fuck Naby Keita, that guy sucks.
Naby Keita does suck. He looked so promising at Leipzig. Van Dijk is 29. Should be at his peak. You start getting over 30 though you better be in top condition.

We have won once at Goodison in like a decade. Every year it’s an ugly draw. Half of which we were lucky they were offensively inept or we would have lost. Right now as well as Everton is playing, I’d prolly settle for a draw.
James is on fire for them. Not sure how long that will last. He is never been that great in club football. If Liverpool hadn't lost that badly last week, I would say they could lose here. When is Mane and Thiago coming back? This break is ideal for Liverpool. I think they win if Thiago / Mane Covid free.

James is on fire for them. Not sure how long that will last. He is never been that great in club football. If Liverpool hadn't lost that badly last week, I would say they could lose here. When is Mane and Thiago coming back? This break is ideal for Liverpool. I think they win if Thiago / Mane Covid free.
Theoretically Mane and Thiago are both back the end of next week. They should both be a go if they are healthy (as I imagine they are). We’ll need both considering Jota was not impressive last Sunday and as mentioned before Keita sucks. Right now I’d take a draw considering how good a start Everton‘s had and our recent history of results there.

Theoretically Mane and Thiago are both back the end of next week. They should both be a go if they are healthy (as I imagine they are). We’ll need both considering Jota was not impressive last Sunday and as mentioned before Keita sucks. Right now I’d take a draw considering how good a start Everton‘s had and our recent history of results there.
Things have really changed in the EPL the last few weeks. Originally I thought the order: Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, surprise team. Now I see Liverpool, Man City, who knows, who knows. Still think Chelsea, maybe Spurs in top 4, but it is wide open. I don't like Arsenal still, but maybe Everton gets in as a shock.

Things have really changed in the EPL the last few weeks. Originally I thought the order: Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, surprise team. Now I see Liverpool, Man City, who knows, who knows. Still think Chelsea, maybe Spurs in top 4, but it is wide open. I don't like Arsenal still, but maybe Everton gets in as a shock.
Truthfully I don’t see Liverpool winning. I thought this even before the Sunday thrashing. I really thought City would win it but their back line has been horrid Recently. Truthfully I still think they get it together but wouldn’t be shocked if someone like an Arsenal gets in. I’m predicting: ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. (In that order)