EPL 2020/2021

@ralphiewvu welp, that’s Match. Fuck me in the Dickhole. Well baby needs to be fed anyways.

I won’t stop bitching about god damn peacock! Let me guess champions league will be fucking hidden this year to with cbs and FA cup with espn+. It’s fucking horseshit. Alright about to try to steal the game via Reddit

ESPN+ isn't bad at all. As I stated multiple times, unlike CBS All Access and Peacock, you get multiple leagues there and only paying $5 or $6.

You get to watch all of the Italian League, German League, and FA Cup for a small fee

ESPN+ isn't bad at all. As I stated multiple times, unlike CBS All Access and Peacock, you get multiple leagues there and only paying $5 or $6.

You get to watch all of the Italian League, German League, and FA Cup for a small fee
Yeah, I have heard ESPN+ ain’t bad, my buddies have it. I’ll probably look to snag it.

Hey we get Leicester and Burnley on NBCSN today lmao

BINGO. Premium is for the good sports shit like EPL and I think US Open golf
Are you fucking kidding me!?!?? Wow. Fuck them!!! Even the US open!?!? Dude, fuck them.

im curious to see how many people actually downloaded the app
People are bitching online. I heard you can’t even put it on your TV! It’s not compatible with fire stick or Roku. So you have to watch it on your phone or tablet? GTFO. Nbc is a worthless sack of shit. And then CBS is going to butt fuck us on champions league? Fuck Rebecca Lowe I thought we were friends, an fuck Men in Blazers now too!

Why would they want to hinder viewership....dumb business move imo
It’s a conspiracy to grow faggoty MLS in America and cover for US Soccers terrible management and pay to play rich faggoty white kids. Bruce Arena and that shit had GGG or whatever worthless MLS fuck that is our national couch is behind it.
D9F3AA86-8A73-4978-BC5B-CF33C82334B0.gif
I got it all figured out.

Hey we get Leicester and Burnley on NBCSN today lmao
Right in the middle of a NFL time slot!!! Watch out, soccer will be the number one American sport by tomorrow! Of course Jamie Vardy is a drunk and hilarious entertainment to watch, Burnley will Burnley and foul people. But naw, I’ll be watching NFl. Why am I going to waste my time on the forgone conclusion of Burnley try to hold out until the 85th and then bumble the ball across the line?

It’s a conspiracy to grow faggoty MLS in America and cover for US Soccers terrible management and pay to play rich faggoty white kids. Bruce Arena and that shit had GGG or whatever worthless MLS fuck that is our national couch is behind it.
View attachment 4109
I got it all figured out.
Fucking american arrogance.....MLS will never be epl

@ralphiewvu welp, that’s Match. Fuck me in the Dickhole. Well baby needs to be fed anyways.
I would have been willing to let him slide with a yellow if we got a penalty kick. But that dumbass tackled Mane. Still I’d a preferred the Penalty kick.

It’s still ridiculous to have to pay more for something we already pay for.

It’s still ridiculous to have to pay more for something we already pay for.

I'm with you. But if I'm paying, I rather that multiple leagues/tourneys instead of just one.

I miss the old days where everything was included in the sports package on whatever cable provider you had

I'm with you. But if I'm paying, I rather that multiple leagues/tourneys instead of just one.

I miss the old days where everything was included in the sports package on whatever cable provider you had
I agree with you too, ESPN plus at least has more than one sport I wish to see. Peacock has EPL and the office, that’s it. As expensive as everything is, it’s hard to justify asking people to pay for more.