EPL 2020/2021

But you get Thiago today. Not a bad player.
Solid player indeed. I’ll reserve judgment until I see him play for LFC. He could be taking Hendersons spot should this be his last year. Although with Ox hurt and Keita looking like shit Saturday, he might solidify that right midfielder spot.

Muller 30 and Lewey 32. Not quite over the hill but soon. I just think he doesn't fit with them.
Gotcha, thought eventually he’d end up in Spain. but wasn’t sure

that the team with the white and red stripes, or am I thinking of Southampton, or both possibly
Yes that is their uniform. Not as bad loss, but not as bad as Tottenham almost losing to Lokomotiv Plovdiv in Europa Qualifiers todays. Got a lucky double red cards and then scored 2 late goals after that. How many Lokomotivs are there? And what is the deal with naming all these teams after train engines?

Yes that is their uniform. Not as bad loss, but not as bad as Tottenham almost losing to Lokomotiv Plovdiv in Europa Qualifiers todays. Got a lucky double red cards and then scored 2 late goals after that. How many Lokomotivs are there? And what is the deal with naming all these teams after train engines?

cruddy Eastern bloc teams

Gotcha, thought eventually he’d end up in Spain. but wasn’t sure
He originally said he wanted to return to Spain but the chance to play for Klopp too much of a draw I guess. He is a very smooth ball handler and has a really nice touch. Not much a scorer as the other Bayern midfielders now. Keita has been a bust imo. Big improvement over Keita.

Manchester United Yikes! Their defense stinks! Also, what is so great about Paul Pogba? I just don't see it. Maybe I am missing something.

Beeelurved Krystal Pallas at the top of the table!!

So we went from getting 3 games on Saturday and 2 on sunday to 2 for the week? LMAO

Peacock sucks dick!
Screw that crap. I saw Chelsea/Liverpool was on that today and contemplated downloading it. I'll just stick with Bundesliga on ESPN+...not downloading any more shit. The fact the marquee EPL matchup of the weekend is on peacock is just plain shitty of NBC.

Screw that crap. I saw Chelsea/Liverpool was on that today and contemplated downloading it. I'll just stick with Bundesliga on ESPN+...not downloading any more shit. The fact the marquee EPL matchup of the weekend is on peacock is just plain shitty of NBC.
It’s fucking horseshit. They took games we used to all get and hid them behind the paywall. Exactly, Liverpool and Chelsea is on a subscription service? The league champions against another top team with new exciting signings and two charismatic managers? A team with arguably the best American player ever is on it, chance to grow the game in America? Nope, let’s hid it behind a paywall. Let’s perpetuate the cycle of pay to play faggoty white kids being the next best thing in shitty ass MLS garbage league and then wonder why we get buttfucked in international competition. Monkey tits!!!

It’s fucking horseshit. They took games we used to all get and hid them behind the paywall. Exactly, Liverpool and Chelsea is on a subscription service? The league champions against another top team with new exciting signings and two charismatic managers? A team with arguably the best American player ever is on it, chance to grow the game in America? Nope, let’s hid it behind a paywall. Let’s perpetuate the cycle of pay to play faggoty white kids being the next best thing in shitty ass MLS garbage league and then wonder why we get buttfucked in international competition. Monkey tits!!!
I literally just replied to you in another thread with this, lol. I swear I didn’t read this first. Good luck today ole buddy.

What is this the fake bet stuff? What’s the god damn point, can’t watch the god damn thing. And Chelsea is unfortunately limping into this one, still missing some of our new signings. We going to get buttfucked. Kepa will give up 4 goals.
You could give up 4 but you can score 5. LFC Defense was astonishingly bad last Saturday. Chelsea is better then Leeds.

You could give up 4 but you can score 5. LFC Defense was astonishingly bad last Saturday. Chelsea is better then Leeds.
Dude! Leeds! 7 goals in their first two games. I am excited to watch those fucks this year. See if their high energy style lasts the entire season.

I literally just replied to you in another thread with this, lol. I swear I didn’t read this first. Good luck today ole buddy.
I won’t stop bitching about god damn peacock! Let me guess champions league will be fucking hidden this year to with cbs and FA cup with espn+. It’s fucking horseshit. Alright about to try to steal the game via Reddit

Who’s excited to watch drunk Jamie Vardy Vs Burnley? In the middle of American football time slots? Oh yeah? Everybody!!??? Man NBC, super smart genius.

I downloaded it then I saw the premium crap and decided i won't pay. I got every other league

Lmao Christiansen fucking tackles him