EPL 2020/2021

Goals galore in this Liverpool/Leeds match.

horrible pk to concede

Spread some cheddar on Bayern to repeat UCL. Can't go wrong on that futures bet.
I surely would if that juice wasn’t absolute shit. It’s like betting PSG In Ligue 1

I'm livid. Wtf is peacock premium? I refuse to pay another streaming service for sports

I'm livid. Wtf is peacock premium? I refuse to pay another streaming service for sports
Yeah what a load of shit. Can't watch Chelsea tomorrow since it's on Peacock and I'm not going to download it. I already have to pay asshole ESPN to watch the Bundesliga.

Yeah what a load of shit. Can't watch Chelsea tomorrow since it's on Peacock and I'm not going to download it. I already have to pay asshole ESPN to watch the Bundesliga.

At this point, ESPN+ should be the home of soccer. I rather pay $5 if i'm able to see Bundesliga, Serie A, and the FA Cup

It seems like most of the games are now on Peacock. What a disaster

At this point, ESPN+ should be the home of soccer. I rather pay $5 if i'm able to see Bundesliga, Serie A, and the FA Cup
I just signed up a few minutes ago. Looks like a decent platform.

I just signed up a few minutes ago. Looks like a decent platform.

Is it still $5? I got it when it first came out so they never made changes to my account

A little surprised they are hiding Chelsea on Peacock today while putting Sheffield v Wolves on NBCsn. I agree the wolves game is the better game but the Chelsea draw in the US is much bigger. Dont think man if any of these fans of the 4 teams will pony up for peacock To watch.

A little surprised they are hiding Chelsea on Peacock today while putting Sheffield v Wolves on NBCsn. I agree the wolves game is the better game but the Chelsea draw in the US is much bigger. Dont think man if any of these fans of the 4 teams will pony up for peacock To watch.
I have no favorite EPL team. Pretty much Bayern/BuLi fan. However, I joke with people (since most soccer fans gravitate towards the EPL), that my favorite EPL team is Wolves. I did like Chelsea when they had Ballack.