EPL 2020/2021

I have no favorite EPL team. Pretty much Bayern/BuLi fan. However, I joke with people (since most soccer fans gravitate towards the EPL), that my favorite EPL team is Wolves. I did like Chelsea when they had Ballack.
I’ve always hated Chelsea but the wolves when the came in a few years ago were a fun team to watch. They usually played well, an although they weren’t a huge goal scoring team even to this day they play hard and have good defense. I don’t expect nuno to be there too long.

I’ve always hated Chelsea but the wolves when the came in a few years ago were a fun team to watch. They usually played well, an although they weren’t a huge goal scoring team even to this day they play hard and have good defense. I don’t expect nuno to be there too long.
I'm still salty Chelsea beat Bayern in the UCL final a little while back. Felt good when Bayern video game destroyed them this season. Also, not happy Chelsea poached two awesome players I wanted to stay in the BuLi (lol coming from a Bayern fan, I know).

I'm still salty Chelsea beat Bayern in the UCL final a little while back. Felt good when Bayern video game destroyed them this season. Also, not happy Chelsea poached two awesome players I wanted to stay in the BuLi (lol coming from a Bayern fan, I know).
I always wasn’t a fan of lampard even though he was a good player. I hated they got timo and worse harvetz. Truthfully timo Should be a red but John Henry is becoming a cheap bastard and Harvetz should still be a Germany honing his skills so he can land in Spain or at Bayern at some point. But credit Abrahamovich for splashing the cash for good players.

I always wasn’t a fan of lampard even though he was a good player. I hated they got timo and worse harvetz. Truthfully timo Should be a red but John Henry is becoming a cheap bastard and Harvetz should still be a Germany honing his skills so he can land in Spain or at Bayern at some point. But credit Abrahamovich for splashing the cash for good players.
Chelsea has that cheddar. Lol at Henry for crying poor in Boston and Liverpool.

Look how far Leipzig got in the UCL without Timo when that wugina opted to go to Chelsea early. I wish both Werner and Havertz were in the BuLi on teams that aren't Bayern or Dortmund.

Chelsea has that cheddar. Lol at Henry for crying poor in Boston and Liverpool.

Look how far Leipzig got in the UCL without Timo when that wugina opted to go to Chelsea early. I wish both Werner and Havertz were in the BuLi on teams that aren't Bayern or Dortmund.
I’m with you on all points.

John Henry going cheap with both is embarrassing considering he spent well the last few years at both.

I wish both Timo and Kai were in Germany with their last teams too. Very good talent that’s young. Hell if Chelsea plays their cards right they can have Havertz for 10 years. The kids only 20 I believe.

John Henry going cheap with both is embarrassing considering he spent well the last few years at both.

I wish both Timo and Kai were in Germany with their last teams too. Very good talent that’s young. Hell if Chelsea plays their cards right they can have Havertz for 10 years. The kids only 20 I believe.
It stung as a BuLi fan when Havertz said the EPL was harder than the Bundesliga after his first match. In my head I thought, "well fuck you, Havertz!" I'm not going to personally deny it is. I'm no dummy. German teams performed exceedingly well in the UCL this year. It showed more parity this past year than the few preceding it, but it's not on NBC and doesn't have that EPL flair.

I have no favorite EPL team. Pretty much Bayern/BuLi fan. However, I joke with people (since most soccer fans gravitate towards the EPL), that my favorite EPL team is Wolves. I did like Chelsea when they had Ballack.
oh youre such a norwich....

It stung as a BuLi fan when Havertz said the EPL was harder than the Bundesliga after his first match. In my head I thought, "well fuck you, Havertz!" I'm not going to personally deny it is. I'm no dummy. German teams performed exceedingly well in the UCL this year. It showed more parity this past year than the few preceding it, but it's not on NBC and doesn't have that EPL flair.
Harder is a tough word. I think defense in the EPL is better. But the offense in the German league is some of the best. I think the leagues are close, he’ll they could be 1,2. But to have Havertz come out and say that was kind of shitty. He could have and probably should have said they are different. But to each their own.

Wolves my favorite EPL team too. Lost in Carabao Cup today I think.

Harder is a tough word. I think defense in the EPL is better. But the offense in the German league is some of the best. I think the leagues are close, he’ll they could be 1,2. But to have Havertz come out and say that was kind of shitty. He could have and probably should have said they are different. But to each their own.
Yes they love their offense in the Bundesliga:

It is too early for Havertz to go to Bayern. He needs Muller out because that is kind of his role at Leverkusen. He is pretty offensive midfielder and likes to play up at times almost like a striker. Not a Bayern need....yet.

It is too early for Havertz to go to Bayern. He needs Muller out because that is kind of his role at Leverkusen. He is pretty offensive midfielder and likes to play up at times almost like a striker. Not a Bayern need....yet.
Wasn’t really sure. But I figured Muller and even Lewandowski aren’t the youngest of guys. But still wasn’t expecting him to leave Germany quite yet. Sucks for me he went to Chelsea and now LFC has to deal with him.

Wasn’t really sure. But I figured Muller and even Lewandowski aren’t the youngest of guys. But still wasn’t expecting him to leave Germany quite yet. Sucks for me he went to Chelsea and now LFC has to deal with him.
But you get Thiago today. Not a bad player.

Muller 30 and Lewey 32. Not quite over the hill but soon. I just think he doesn't fit with them.