EPL 2020/2021

Truthfully I don’t see Liverpool winning. I thought this even before the Sunday thrashing. I really thought City would win it but their back line has been horrid Recently. Truthfully I still think they get it together but wouldn’t be shocked if someone like an Arsenal gets in. I’m predicting: ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. (In that order)
I am going Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs.

American billionaires dont like regulation for there investments......shocker
Not for this at all. It’s a power play in the end to make the rich richer but also (the part I hate) will turn the EPL into a non competitive shit show. Almost like Ligue 1 in France Has been for a decade.

Saturday 17 October​

7:30am ET: Everton v Liverpool – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
Chelsea v Southampton – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
12:30pm ET: Man City v Arsenal – NBC – WATCH LIVE
3pm ET: Newcastle United v Man Utd – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE

Sunday 18 October​

7am ET: Sheffield United v Fulham – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE
9am ET: Crystal Palace v Brighton – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE
11:30am ET: Spurs v West Ham – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
2:15pm ET: Leicester City v Aston Villa – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE

Monday 19 October​

12:30pm ET: West Brom v Burnley – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
3pm ET: Leeds United v Wolves – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE

Saturday 17 October​

7:30am ET: Everton v Liverpool – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
Chelsea v Southampton – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
12:30pm ET: Man City v Arsenal – NBC – WATCH LIVE
3pm ET: Newcastle United v Man Utd – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE

Sunday 18 October​

7am ET: Sheffield United v Fulham – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE
9am ET: Crystal Palace v Brighton – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE
11:30am ET: Spurs v West Ham – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
2:15pm ET: Leicester City v Aston Villa – Peacock Premium – WATCH LIVE

Monday 19 October​

12:30pm ET: West Brom v Burnley – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
3pm ET: Leeds United v Wolves – NBCSN – WATCH LIVE
Are they putting more games on Tv now? Did they release they were fucking assholes?

4:30 am kick off for me for the Merseyside derby, damn. Was planning on going for a hike in the morning. Maybe watch it on my phone via YouTubetv if able with shit connection.

Are they putting more games on Tv now? Did they release they were fucking assholes?

It seems so thankfully. We were getting one game on saturdays in september

LFC missing a few opportunities. Everton as well.

1-1 seems about right

LFC missing a few opportunities. Everton as well.

1-1 seems about right
88330598-9E64-48C9-921E-88586C9A36F0.jpeg
The pain and drama of Men in Blazers. Poor Rog. When Liverpool scored I was like holy fuck the men in blazers podcast is going to be amazing. Roger just wallowing in agony of being a Everton supporter.

Holy Christ Kepa is a bag of shit and the Chelsea back line is full or retards.

I did not like that VAR overturn on the Liverpool goal

Thoughts @ralphiewvu

Holy Christ Kepa is a bag of shit and the Chelsea back line is full or retards.
Even without Rudiger too that bad..who starts for Germany thanks to that idiot Lowe.

View attachment 7215
The pain and drama of Men in Blazers. Poor Rog. When Liverpool scored I was like holy fuck the men in blazers podcast is going to be amazing. Roger just wallowing in agony of being a Everton supporter.

Well you were right. I thought Liverpool would win.

I did not like that VAR overturn on the Liverpool goal

Thoughts @ralphiewvu
Absolutely awful overturn by VAR. You can’t do that unless it’s indisptable. Seriously what other angle did they have? Its such BS but such is life.

It badly sucks that Van dijk’s season is over but I don’t totally fault Pickford. (Just like 90%) Was shocked they didn’t review it though even if he was offsides.

Pickford saved the game for Everton with two good saves. Liverpool really should have won like 6-3.

Fuck Everton, I hope that shithead Richarlison gets hit by a train.

Absolutely awful overturn by VAR. You can’t do that unless it’s indisptable. Seriously what other angle did they have? Its such BS but such is life.

It badly sucks that Van dijk’s season is over but I don’t totally fault Pickford. (Just like 90%) Was shocked they didn’t review it though even if he was offsides.

Pickford saved the game for Everton with two good saves. Liverpool really should have won like 6-3.

VAR is pretty worthless in many cases. I have no idea what they are looking at. If Van Dijk season over that is bad news not only for Liverpool but Netherlands too. Thiago now saying he is injured too. I looked at the video. Does not look offsides and that is definitely a penalty. No doubt about it.

Mane was offside by a country mile! His damn whiskers were flappin in the win.
I have no idea what the ruling even was, his hand, shoulder? All of which you can’t legally score with? Pretty bizarre.

My fucking knee hurt seeing the Van Dijk replay.

Pickford is small hands short arms. Dude is terrible, not Kepa Terrible, but Terrible.

VAR is pretty worthless in many cases. I have no idea what they are looking at. If Van Dijk season over that is bad news not only for Liverpool but Netherlands too. Thiago now saying he is injured too. I looked at the video. Does not look offsides and that is definitely a penalty. No doubt about it.
Kinda cool to know that after the whistle you can just go karate kick other dudes. God forbid you give someone a cheeky love tap to the face area, COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!!!