EPL 2020/2021

Dude what in the fuck. Hey yo, Pulisic, carpetbagging yankee bitch, he ain’t no Texas boy like Dempsey and McKennie, real talk son.

Peak Chelsea though, we love to have a retard loss everynow and then it happens every year, we get buttfucked by a relegation side.
Liverpool has been getting buttfucked by the bottom all of 2021. Shit happens though, Chelsea will regroup and they’ll be fine.

It sucks i gotta root for City right now.

True but the thiago red hurt them. Tuchel immediately went defensive after that taking out an attacker for a defender. Don’t disagree totally but it didn’t work out today. I still am shocked West Brom got 5 through.
Not like Bayern getting 4 goals after they get red against Stuttgart, a decent team, probably better than West Brom...maybe. 5 goals after a red is pretty pathetic since it is West Brom. Man City I could understand, but West Brom?

Not like Bayern getting 4 goals after they get red against Stuttgart, a decent team, probably better than West Brom...maybe. 5 goals after a red is pretty pathetic since it is West Brom. Man City I could understand, but West Brom?
yeah I’m puzzled

Liverpool has been getting buttfucked by the bottom all of 2021. Shit happens though, Chelsea will regroup and they’ll be fine.

It sucks i gotta root for City right now.
KDB almost just KDB all over Peter Schmiechel’s son.

Spurs - Newcastle was a perfect encapsulation of Spurs season:

Defensive derp leads to opponent's (who has no real attacking threat) opening goal.
Quickly attack and regain the lead at halftime
Squander opportunities & don't kill the game
Opponent scores late equalizer; game ends in draw

West Ham vs Leicester this weekend. Big one. Leicester almost has to win this because their schedule last 3 games is lethal. West Ham only has Chelsea left as in Top 6 after this weekend. Chelsea still has City on their schedule. Villa and Arsenal too. Spurs still have City, Manu U, Leicester, Villa. Liverpool only has ManU and Villa. Liverpool followed by West Ham, Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs as far as schedule. Not time now to trip up against bottom feeders.

West Ham vs Leicester this weekend. Big one. Leicester almost has to win this because their schedule last 3 games is lethal. West Ham only has Chelsea left as in Top 6 after this weekend. Chelsea still has City on their schedule. Villa and Arsenal too. Spurs still have City, Manu U, Leicester, Villa. Liverpool only has ManU and Villa. Liverpool followed by West Ham, Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs as far as schedule. Not time now to trip up against bottom feeders.

City is the League cup final for Spurs.

If we can magically find 3 points against ManU coming up, the road to top 4 is a real possibility. Lose and there isn't much hope.

If we can magically find 3 points against ManU coming up, the road to top 4 is a real possibility. Lose and there isn't much hope.
I think the fight for 4th goes down to the wire, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Liverpool, and Everton all have legit shots at it.

I think the fight for 4th goes down to the wire, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Liverpool, and Everton all have legit shots at it.

I keep waiting for West Ham to fall off but they simply arent going to do it. It's like the year Leicester won it all. Each week people expect them to trip up, and each week they exceed expectations. Probably past time that the bar for those expectations gets raised.

I keep waiting for West Ham to fall off but they simply arent going to do it. It's like the year Leicester won it all. Each week people expect them to trip up, and each week they exceed expectations. Probably past time that the bar for those expectations gets raised.
Yeah, us long term fans keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Moyes has them playing like Everton used to when he was there, not quite world beaters, but solid, tough to beat, and on any day can beat anyone. Getting Lingard on loan was a fantastic deal, and Soucek and Coufal have been outstanding.

Yeah, us long term fans keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Moyes has them playing like Everton used to when he was there, not quite world beaters, but solid, tough to beat, and on any day can beat anyone. Getting Lingard on loan was a fantastic deal, and Soucek and Coufal have been outstanding.

I recall the beginning of the season when the fanbase wanted to burn the place down after some transfer business they didn't like. I think a promising youngster was sent away but cant recall his name.

Complete 180 now.

I recall the beginning of the season when the fanbase wanted to burn the place down after some transfer business they didn't like. I think a promising youngster was sent away but cant recall his name.

Complete 180 now.
It was Diangana. He was ok, but too inconsistent. Moyes has been getting rid of the dead weight that was signed by Pelligrini, like Anderson and Haller.

Certain Hammers fans are like certain Spurs fans, always want something to bitch about.

The biggest issue most of us have is not with Moyes, or the team, it's the owners, they suck

It was Diangana. He was ok, but too inconsistent. Moyes has been getting rid of the dead weight that was signed by Pelligrini, like Anderson and Haller.

Certain Hammers fans are like certain Spurs fans, always want something to bitch about.

The biggest issue most of us have is not with Moyes, or the team, it's the owners, they suck

I know this well.

Hopefully, Spurs can hang on to Mou for at least another season. We need to ship off dead weight as well and shore up our defense. Do that, and many of the squandered leads we've had this season turn into 3 points. That puts us right back in the top 4.

You are right. Missed that with Man City. Last game with Leicester will potentially be huge. If Leicester loses the previous 2 to Man U and Chelsea this could be vital. I think Leicester has to win one of these last three or they will end up on the outside looking in. They will need to go 4-0 after the West Ham game.