EPL 2022/2023

Arsenal second tie in a row. Man City going to win EPL now. Fore gone conclusion. West Ham starting to seem safe from relegation.

Emery is an underrated coach. Look what he did to Bayern in UCL last year with Villareal. Completely shut them down. Villa in Europe now if season ended today.
Yup, and of course they come to Anfield in like a month. I’m dreading it.

Arsenal second tie in a row. Man City going to win EPL now. Fore gone conclusion. West Ham starting to seem safe from relegation.
#13 and #20 only separated by 11 points.

Everton on the cusp of disaster lol. They still have City, Brighton and Newcastle. Their next game at palace is huge

Yup, and of course they come to Anfield in like a month. I’m dreading it.
Good luck in that game. You know the World Cup in winter really fucked up some teams. Not sure about Liverpool but Bayern has never been the same since the World Cup. If Germany makes the knockout stage, Neuer isn’t skiing and breaking his leg. Same with Lucas Hernandez. No ACL. If Hernandez there maybe we don’t get Upa’d in some of these games. Never ever again a World Cup in Winter.

Good luck in that game. You know the World Cup in winter really fucked up some teams. Not sure about Liverpool but Bayern has never been the same since the World Cup. If Germany makes the knockout stage, Neuer isn’t skiing and breaking his leg. Same with Lucas Hernandez. No ACL. If Hernandez there maybe we don’t get Upa’d in some of these games. Never ever again a World Cup in Winter.
While a winter World Cup wasn’t ideal, ether many of LFC‘s players countries didn’t make it or they weren’t on the national teams. The midfield was horrid before it started as was the defense. It’s an older team so I can’t really say One way or the other with certainty. Hell I think there is an argument that could be made that LFC benefitted from the Winter WC.

Spurs are a shambles.

I'm shifting my focus on improving my shitty golf. If I'm gonna be upset on saturdays and sundays, it'll be my own doing, damnit.

Also, viva Napoli!

Fuck Arsenal. Had to go choke again like last year and let City win EPL. Southampton wtf? Rumors Arteta going to Real Madrid after Ancelloti gets sacked. Real Madrid take him. It will help the rest of us win UCL.

Fuck Arsenal. Had to go choke again like last year and let City win EPL. Southampton wtf? Rumors Arteta going to Real Madrid after Ancelloti gets sacked. Real Madrid take him. It will help the rest of us win UCL.

their only hope is to draw/win vs city next week.

LFC surviving forest. Had 6th place but then villa got a late one to draw at Brentford.

Looking at certain folks schedules, holy hell does LFC have a shot for making europe. (They wont take advantage of it though)

Yeah I was hoping for a tie in the Newcastle/Spurs tilt. Looks to be wishful thinking Now.

3-0 Newcastle, 8 minutes in :facepalm:

Ya know @Tharvot i might be wrong. There may be a defense worse then Liverpools at the moment.

Holy Hell
Chelsea and Spurs are falling off a cliff with temp coaches. Of course, if they want Tuchel I am more than happy to send him over :facepalm:

Yeah I was hoping for a tie in the Newcastle/Spurs tilt. Looks to be wishful thinking Now.

3-0 Newcastle, 8 minutes in :facepalm:
Yeah Top 4 getting closer to be decided with Spurs fail. Games in hand Liverpool could be in 5 spot soon.

Yeah Top 4 getting closer to be decided with Spurs fail. Games in hand Liverpool could be in 5 spot soon.
Need some things to fall their way but europa is in Liverpool’s reach. I’d say the top 4 is all but done now sadly.

City vs United in the FA cup final

For me, what I want to see out of Spurs the remainder of the season and summer is:

- Appoint a new Director of Football to replace Paratici
- Appoint a new manager (Naglesmann #1, if not him then Slot or Kompany), needs to be possession and attack minded.
- Decide early what to do with Kane. I'd prefer to sell him to a non-EPL club if they are selling, but idc if they can get 80-100m for him, use those proceeds on a high quality defender. Unrealistic dream is Gvardiol.
- Purchase Madison from Leicester and Pickford from Everton.

If they check all those boxes and can bring in a quality defender, they can once again fight for top 4 next season. There's still a lot of talent in the squad, they're just a rudderless ship right now. I wouldn't be against selling Son as well as Kane. Do a full refresh.

3-0 to Citeh. You just love to see it.

Strong likelihood that Spurs get drummed by both ManU and Liverpool in the next 2 games, but Arsenal bottling the title has at least given me some cheer this season.

Back