EPL 2023/2024

Let’s see: Bayern, Liverpool, Barcelona need a coach. Manchester United do too but management has blinders on. Chelsea oh boy. 5-0 loss to Arsenal. An Arsenal team that can’t beat a crappy Bayern Munich. Pochitino you are heading into Thomas Tuchel territory
Chelsea is such a shit show and has been since Boehly took over that I don't think any great manager could make a difference. They're basically back to being the mid-table team they always were before Abramovich bought them.

Seems like it started to go downhill once they let Mane go. I love Mo but it was never as good as when those two were together.
Mane scoring completely dried up at Bayern after World Cup and Bayern begged him to go to Saudi Arabia which he did.

Chelsea is such a shit show and has been since Boehly took over that I don't think any great manager could make a difference. They're basically back to being the mid-table team they always were before Abramovich bought them.

Really looking forward to them having to sell players like Connor Gallagher because they have spent so absurdly in previous windows.

Salah a goner at Liverpool too? He and Klopp had a sideline spat on the sideline today. Klopp can’t wait to be outta there at this point.

Man U can’t beat Burnley? I saw recently Garnacho liking criticism of Ten Haag. Lol. He ain’t wrong with that.