EPL 2023/2024

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Need to get this thread up and running. Community Shield this weekend: Arsenal vs Manchester City.

Is this Newcastle's year?

Is this Newcastle's year?
Probably not. With all the MBS money, they hardly signed anyone. I am bit surprised. Might be the one dropping out of Top 4 this season as I think Liverpool will surely be back. Them or Man U will drop out and Liverpool back in Top 4 for sure. No chance Arsenal or Man City drop out.

Probably not. With all the MBS money, they hardly signed anyone. I am bit surprised. Might be the one dropping out of Top 4 this season as I think Liverpool will surely be back. Them or Man U will drop out and Liverpool back in Top 4 for sure. No chance Arsenal or Man City drop out.
Sure is nice to think about somebody else winning for a change

Sure is nice to think about somebody else winning for a change
Newcastle in Champions League this season though. Biggest overachiever of anyone last season to get there.

Whoo hoo, league one and two action today!

Good game. Feels like this game is usually more open but not today

Man City not winning the five Tuple this season lol.

Spurs with Kane this season could potentially challenge for a UCL spot.

Spurs w/o Kane this season could struggle for top 6-7.

In either case, I think Spurs get stronger as the year goes on and by the end of the year they look pretty formidable in Ange's system. Might have some real fart and fall down moments early on.

Will be interesting to see how Klopp handles Europa. I imagine it’ll be strong teams until the group stage advancement is secured. Need to see how this new midfield does. Damn near entirely new. Looking forward to these youngsters up front and in the middle but worried about the dinosaurs at the back. Can’t wait for the weekend though!

Friday and Monday clashes the first 3 rounds.

Its shocking they don’t do this more.

Friday and Monday clashes the first 3 rounds.

Its shocking they don’t do this more.
Was just reading Saudi Arabia making a bid for Salah. Hilarous because Salah has no interest at all.

Was just reading Saudi Arabia making a bid for Salah. Hilarous because Salah has no interest at all.
After this year, let him go. Feel like we honestly have better options up front and that whole Father Time thing

Bad news for Chelsea already. He was injured a lot last year also.

And we are off. Took Haaland only 4 minutes to get the first of his 50 goals.

Haaland is so smooth