EPL 2023/2024

I am not watching. Just looking at ESPN scores. Out with family today on a day off.
Gotcha. Cause they're already to the 40th minute, sounded like you had just seen that opening goal

Gotcha. Cause they're already to the 40th minute, sounded like you had just seen that opening goal
Lol. With Haaland you knew he would get on the board quick this season. Bored in the car waiting for wife and daughter get done in TJ Maxx,

Not good. Same injury, same location from UCL final. Good for the teams chasing Man City now. 32 years old. Age where breakdowns can be chronic. Great player, and one Man City can’t afford to lose long term.

30 minute delay for the 7:30 kick because the emirates can’t get their shit together. WTF

all games on peacock today?

3 goals in the first 15 minutes lol

Solid draw for Chelsea

Happy with Spurs performance vs Brentford. I went in concerned we would get schooled by a well drilled team like ManU did to start last season.

But, Spurs basically dominated, especially in the 2nd half. Things look bright early on.

lol the theatre of fantasy or whatever the fuck the manchester clowns call it produce again

United Goalie misses the ball and chest tackles WOLVES PLAYER. The Ref coming over to look at it via VAR????
Nah,check complete just coming over to gives Wolves coach a yellow.

Fucking Joke

lol the theatre of fantasy or whatever the fuck the manchester clowns call it produce again

United Goalie misses the ball and chest tackles WOLVES PLAYER. The Ref coming over to look at it via VAR????
Nah,check complete just coming over to gives Wolves coach a yellow.

Fucking Joke
VAR has been a joke in the EPL for awhile. That is why Mane had so much trouble with the Bundesliga last season. He had like 10 goals called back for offsides. EPL those are goals. lol. Already admitted it was a mistake. But it is Man U, they get the benefit of the doubt of course.

VAR has been a joke in the EPL for awhile. That is why Mane had so much trouble with the Bundesliga last season. He had like 10 goals called back for offsides. EPL those are goals. lol. Already admitted it was a mistake. But it is Man U, they get the benefit of the doubt of course.

EPL and VAR has been ridiculous. Every year there's something new that they seem hyper focused on that screws up the game.

One year it was hand balls. Anything that touched the hand or arm, intentional or not, arm in a natural position or not, was given as a penalty. It was ridiculous and they eventually changed that rule.

The next year it was offsides. If you were a millimeter offsides, the goal was disallowed. They would try to digitally measure where the tip of someone's toe was vs the shoulder of someone else...it was a mess. Still is a mess but not quite as bad as before.

The ManU non-penalty was pretty bad yesterday but honestly par for the course. ManU gets all the calls, always has.

EPL and VAR has been ridiculous. Every year there's something new that they seem hyper focused on that screws up the game.

One year it was hand balls. Anything that touched the hand or arm, intentional or not, arm in a natural position or not, was given as a penalty. It was ridiculous and they eventually changed that rule.

The next year it was offsides. If you were a millimeter offsides, the goal was disallowed. They would try to digitally measure where the tip of someone's toe was vs the shoulder of someone else...it was a mess. Still is a mess but not quite as bad as before.

The ManU non-penalty was pretty bad yesterday but honestly par for the course. ManU gets all the calls, always has.
Yeah, I don't know what their deal is. You don't see these issues in LaLiga, Bundesliga, Serie A, or any other league.in Europe I watch a lot of the Brazil and Argentina leagues and they never have these issues either.

Yeah, I don't know what their deal is. You don't see these issues in LaLiga, Bundesliga, Serie A, or any other league.in Europe I watch a lot of the Brazil and Argentina leagues and they never have these issues either.

Yesterday's non-penalty wasn't a VAR issue IMO. It was a combination of ManU favoritism and allowing goalies way too much protection.

Big clubs, rightly or wrongly (mostly wrongly) usually get the calls vs lower level clubs. For years, ManU has been the biggest benefactor, especially when they are at home. Goalies get way too much benefit too. I have never once seen a goalie called for a foul on a contested header. In fact, if there's any contact at all, its almost always called as a foul on the attacker.

Yesterday's non-penalty wasn't a VAR issue IMO. It was a combination of ManU favoritism and allowing goalies way too much protection.

Big clubs, rightly or wrongly (mostly wrongly) usually get the calls vs lower level clubs. For years, ManU has been the biggest benefactor, especially when they are at home. Goalies get way too much benefit too. I have never once seen a goalie called for a foul on a contested header. In fact, if there's any contact at all, its almost always called as a foul on the attacker.
Yeah that wasn't VAR, but I was meaning both VAR and ridiculous ref decisions. The EPL is severely lacking all around when it comes to both.

I see Kevin Debruyne had surgery and is out at minimum until new year. That is a big loss for City. I would say he is Top 3 best mid fielders in the World. All those great crosses to Haaland aren't going to be there for awhile. A hamstring too. Those things can be chronic. See Gio Reyna.

Good result for Spurs today. 2-0 over United. United last year's Chelsea? Lucked out last week, but not today. Too many signings that don't make sense, and too many left (I see you MaGuire and Martial) that should have gotten the boot. United out of the Top 4 this season probably.

I was also hoping for a Newcastle win versus City but not to be. Close but need more on offense.

tottenham hotspur GIF