ESPN Busted

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 140,000.00
Then they can continue to lay claim they are the world wide leader...

ESPN is a joke. So many other options
Goodbye GIF

Lawsuits to follow. The awardees v ESPN for fraud? Disney Shareholders? The FTC? The Emmys copyright holders for infringement and unfair competition? ESPN subscribers for false advertising? State AGs?

How did this go on for 13 years? Wouldn’t the Emmy people know they didn’t give out these awards?
It's just a bizarre story because it makes it sounds like they are just giving out Emmys like candy.

Lawsuits to follow. The awardees v ESPN for fraud? Disney Shareholders? The FTC? The Emmys copyright holders for infringement and unfair competition? ESPN subscribers for false advertising? State AGs?

Lol Disney lawyers vs Disney Shareholders would be a fun court battle.

Did Ben the Dog get one?

I’m hoping he gets his own reality show. Me and the rest of football loving America just can’t get enough of that dog.

There are a dozen posters in this thread.

We all agree that ESPN is a joke.

Yet eleven of us continue paying for this shit every month. (Guess who stopped a long time ago?)

Then they can continue to lay claim they are the world wide leader...

ESPN is a joke. So many other options
Twitter has overtaken what ESPN was in some way in this day and age. As far as TV product goes to get sports news, this is where FOX Sports fails miserably. The market is there, the people WANT a sports news oriented show to turn into like the old ESPN days, jus to watch highlights and hear about what is going on in the sports world, but FOX Sports doesn't capitalize off this.

Maybe they do, but if they do, then their marketing and advertising is horrible for it. FS1 is an entire network dedicated to sports, and when it isn't CFB season or if there is a PAC game on it for basketball, I never turn to that channel. FOX needs to do a better job of making FS1 the go to spot for sports news.

But with Twitter, that's where people get their highlights and sports news now.

There are a dozen posters in this thread.

We all agree that ESPN is a joke.

Yet eleven of us continue paying for this shit every month. (Guess who stopped a long time ago?)
OK, I'll bite. If you don't have cable or something like YouTube TV what are you using? Or maybe you know how to steal ESPN (which I would be interested in). If you don't have anything at all, then you're missing a helluva lot of good college football. And no, I don't like ESPenis any more than the rest of our esteemed posters.

OK, I'll bite. If you don't have cable or something like YouTube TV what are you using? Or maybe you know how to steal ESPN (which I would be interested in). If you don't have anything at all, then you're missing a helluva lot of good college football. And no, I don't like ESPenis any more than the rest of our esteemed posters.
I haven't had cable or ESPN(no streaming either) for over 20 years. My life without college football is not empty.

Edit: I miss Aussie Rules Football more than The Egg Bowl.

Twitter has overtaken what ESPN was in some way in this day and age. As far as TV product goes to get sports news, this is where FOX Sports fails miserably. The market is there, the people WANT a sports news oriented show to turn into like the old ESPN days, jus to watch highlights and hear about what is going on in the sports world, but FOX Sports doesn't capitalize off this.

Maybe they do, but if they do, then their marketing and advertising is horrible for it. FS1 is an entire network dedicated to sports, and when it isn't CFB season or if there is a PAC game on it for basketball, I never turn to that channel. FOX needs to do a better job of making FS1 the go to spot for sports news.

But with Twitter, that's where people get their highlights and sports news now.

twitter sucks

I haven't had cable or ESPN(no streaming either) for over 20 years. My life without college football is not empty.

Edit: I miss Aussie Rules Football more than The Egg Bowl.
Here’s the thing, this is a college football board