ESPN Busted

Here’s the thing, this is a college football board
Here's the thing...ESPN is a nothingburger, football or not. They can keep their bowl series, the SEC and their commentators. The place sucks the big one and I have other things to do rather than expose myself to their suckage.

Twitter has overtaken what ESPN was in some way in this day and age. As far as TV product goes to get sports news, this is where FOX Sports fails miserably. The market is there, the people WANT a sports news oriented show to turn into like the old ESPN days, jus to watch highlights and hear about what is going on in the sports world, but FOX Sports doesn't capitalize off this.

Maybe they do, but if they do, then their marketing and advertising is horrible for it. FS1 is an entire network dedicated to sports, and when it isn't CFB season or if there is a PAC game on it for basketball, I never turn to that channel. FOX needs to do a better job of making FS1 the go to spot for sports news.

But with Twitter, that's where people get their highlights and sports news now.
It would be nice to have a sports network that focuses just on that

It would be nice to have a sports network that focuses just on that
The Lady Huskers are facing the Lady Fighting Illini on BigTenNetwork right now.

All sports all the time for Mike Hall and friends.

The Lady Huskers are facing the Lady Fighting Illini on BigTenNetwork right now.

All sports all the time for Mike Hall and friends.
Do they still have that show where they go to B1G cities and feature a restaurant? That was gay

OK, I'll bite. If you don't have cable or something like YouTube TV what are you using? Or maybe you know how to steal ESPN (which I would be interested in). If you don't have anything at all, then you're missing a helluva lot of good college football. And no, I don't like ESPenis any more than the rest of our esteemed posters.
I go to a friend's place or to a sports bar if I want to see sports.

I have not paid for any sports or entertainment subscriptions or live events in a very long time.

When sports bowed to :airquotes: social change :airquotes: I quit. I will not support it and I won't help pay these assholes' outrageous contracts. :nonono:

The only reason I have ESPN is because it's bundled on my HULU. I wouldn't pay for it as a separate entity no more than I'd pay for Peacock, Amazon, etc...

I can watch loads of CFB on FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC, over the air for free. It's a clearer picture with no delay.

I go to a friend's place or to a sports bar if I want to see sports.

I have not paid for any sports or entertainment subscriptions or live events in a very long time.

When sports bowed to :airquotes: social change :airquotes: I quit. I will not support it and I won't help pay these assholes' outrageous contracts. :nonono:
Stay cheap, Pony, stay cheap

I haven't had cable or ESPN(no streaming either) for over 20 years. My life without college football is not empty.

Edit: I miss Aussie Rules Football more than The Egg Bowl.
All these years I thought you were a reasonable person and then you go and say that.

Guess I’m a whore because I have to have every sports channel that Auburn plays any sport on.

I can’t help myself.