Euro 2020 (err 2021 now)

The Sabitzer assist for that Lainer goal was amazing. Austria should thrash North Macedonia today.

The Sabitzer assist for that Lainer goal was amazing. Austria should thrash North Macedonia today.
They did. Only team that can't thrash North Macedonia is Germany.

They did. Only team that can't thrash North Macedonia is Germany.
Germany will need to get their act together on 9/2 when WC qualifying starts again....with Hansi in charge.

Wout Weghorst time for the Netherlands :beer2: Love him at Wolfsburg. Now hopefully gets his shot with the Netherlands.

Wow, the Orange let Ukraine right back into this match.

Unfortunately I’m in Delaware and can’t bet (legally) From anything I didn’t bet on in PA earlier. But I am 2 for 2 today. Norwegian league Molde was kind and Belgium found a 3rd late for me. Wooooo

Tomorrow I got:
over 1.5 on England/Croatia
over 3.5 on BodoGlimnt
over 2.5 on netherlands game

So happy Erickson is ok. That was scary shit.

Hey air raid, you’re in Texas. Met K.C. Keeler today. Nice guy, just won the NC in 1-AA with Sam Houston St. I guess he still vacations in Delaware.
England and Croatia fucked you.
Nice, I’m out in Cali though, started a new air raid siren company.

Wasn’t able to watch all of this Ukrainian Dutch game but based on the set up by Netherlands with the formation and wingbacks. Was it just me not watching? Or did they not really use the wings and cross the ball as much? They hit a good cross and boom get the game winner. Especially with ole WOUT WOUT upfront at 6 fucking 6 or whatever.

Netherlands-Ukraine has easily been the best match thus far.

England and Croatia fucked you.
Nice, I’m out in Cali though, started a new air raid siren company.
England a risky bet in Game 1 of Euros. I think today was the first time they ever won a Game 1 in the Euros ... in their history.

England a risky bet in Game 1 of Euros. I think today was the first time they ever won a Game 1 in the Euros ... in their history.
They got the points, and were clearly the better side, but the game as a whole was kinda meh. And yeah their first opening game win in Euros history, kind of surprising. Kalvin Phillips really shut a lot of people up that were wondering not only why was he starting but even in the squad.

Last edited:
Good to hear that Ericksen is "stable" in the hospital. For a moment, I thought I had watched a death on live TV

You did. I guess they had to shock him back to life.

Really scary shit. Glad to hear he is recovering. His playing career is over.

You did. I guess they had to shock him back to life.

Really scary shit. Glad to hear he is recovering. His playing career is over.
We did. I’m expecting that to be the story. With the CPR and then shocks it was clear he had flat lined, or was headed there.

I remember in my HS days (very early 90s) there was a push for all schools to have defibs. Now pretty much all do, and case in point here. These things go undetected all the time until they strike.

That’s what I’m expecting here. Undiagnosed heart condition, career over. Either that or he was partying too hard to be out there running around.

We did. I’m expecting that to be the story. With the CPR and then shocks it was clear he had flat lined, or was headed there.

I remember in my HS days (very early 90s) there was a push for all schools to have defibs. Now pretty much all do, and case in point here. These things go undetected all the time until they strike.

That’s what I’m expecting here. Undiagnosed heart condition, career over. Either that or he was partying too hard to be out there running around.

Yeah, i guess the reports are that he was gone and they shocked him back. Thank god the medical crew was so quick to him or the worst could have happened. I think it's legally required now for kits to be available at every facility that hosts youth sports.

It's so bizarre. Eriksen has been a pro at the highest level for years now. If he had a heart condition, I would have thought it would have come up before this. Way scarier than the gruesome injury to me. At least with those, you can see and understand what happened, even if it's tough to see happen. With this, it's just mysteriously out of the blue.

Yeah, i guess the reports are that he was gone and they shocked him back. Thank god the medical crew was so quick to him or the worst could have happened. I think it's legally required now for kits to be available at every facility that hosts youth sports.

It's so bizarre. Eriksen has been a pro at the highest level for years now. If he had a heart condition, I would have thought it would have come up before this. Way scarier than the gruesome injury to me. At least with those, you can see and understand what happened, even if it's tough to see happen. With this, it's just mysteriously out of the blue.
I know at least in FL it’s a law now. That’s what draws my mind to it being an underlying and undiscovered heart condition. We have seen kids at youth and high school level dropping from this for decades. Now many are getting shocked back and have a chance to continue their life.

At this level I would presume there is the kind of doctors and science to find these things. But, I don’t know that for fact. Either way he was in a bad way, suddenly and completely…..and he might not have been any further on the field from medical help than was possible. But they were great.

I also liked how the players shielded up. Something we are seeing more of. I’m human like anyone….concern turns to curiosity of what I’m seeing quickly. The players blocking our like that serves as a reminder that someone is going through something bad at the moment, let’s be respectful.

I know at least in FL it’s a law now. That’s what draws my mind to it being an underlying and undiscovered heart condition. We have seen kids at youth and high school level dropping from this for decades. Now many are getting shocked back and have a chance to continue their life.

At this level I would presume there is the kind of doctors and science to find these things. But, I don’t know that for fact. Either way he was in a bad way, suddenly and completely…..and he might not have been any further on the field from medical help than was possible. But they were great.

I also liked how the players shielded up. Something we are seeing more of. I’m human like anyone….concern turns to curiosity of what I’m seeing quickly. The players blocking our like that serves as a reminder that someone is going through something bad at the moment, let’s be respectful.
That was great, but I think it was meant more so for the media parasites that would've been plastering pics and videos everywhere.