Evolved to belief in God?

Just be good and you're good.

The whole point is being good.

Fuck how you accomplish it.

so if the pope says that’s how it’s done it’s good. But what God says isn’t .. interesting

Does crack me up some of yous and your bubble, along with the twisting of your world. If you can find a figure like the pope or someone on a pedestal that says something close to what you believe in... it’s good. even though you really don’t believe in anything while for some reason being terrified of Jesus.

No to tradition. No fear of death — hardly any fear at all thanks to Faith. Power?

The only fear is in this thread. Why y’all so scared to pray and trust?

Jesus > Jussie

Bullshit.

Why do you believe in that nonsense?

And "I don't fear death because of faith" That's circular logic.

Bullshit.

Why do you believe in that nonsense?

And "I don't fear death because of faith" That's circular logic.

So why are you so scared of Jesus again? Goodness man it’s not difficult

No fear at all here. Except of heights I hate that!

God is on the throne

So why are you so scared of Jesus again? Goodness man it’s not difficult

No fear at all here. Except of heights I hate that!

God is on the throne

Why would I be scared of a 2000 year dead Jew?

Show evidence for your god that people of other faiths can't do the same. You can't all be right.

Show evidence for your god that people of other faiths can't do the same. You can't all be right.

Lol at me having 2000 year old evidence and you being scared of death. I’ve got all the evidence I need. I wouldn’t be here without God.

faith > fear

Lol at me having 2000 year old evidence and you being scared of death. I’ve got all the evidence I need. I wouldn’t be here without God.

faith > fear

Wow, how convincing.

I don't fear death in the slightest but not because of your Could Santa.

Wow, how convincing.

I don't fear death in the slightest but not because of your Could Santa.

here I’ll try to help you out:

1) confess sins
2) pray
3) be a good dude and do good towards others
4) have faith
5) try not to be so angry
6) watch God work in your life

here I’ll try to help you out:

1) confess sins
2) pray
3) be a good dude and do good towards others
4) have faith
5) try not to be so angry
6) watch God work in your life
1) confess sins - The concept of "sin" is ridiculous.
2) pray - That's just chanting to your ceiling. Otherwise meditation.
3) be a good dude and do good towards others - Golden rule that practically every religion and non-religion follows
4) have faith - Faith is belief without evidence. Fuck faith.
5) try not to be so angry - I'm happy as fuck.
6) watch God work in your life - Which one?

1) confess sins - The concept of "sin" is ridiculous.
2) pray - That's just chanting to your ceiling. Otherwise meditation.
3) be a good dude and do good towards others - Golden rule that practically every religion and non-religion follows
4) have faith - Faith is belief without evidence. Fuck faith.
5) try not to be so angry - I'm happy as fuck.
6) watch God work in your life - Which one?

Soooo angry and afraid of the Jesus. Good luck

so if the pope says that’s how it’s done it’s good. But what God says isn’t .. interesting

What has god said?

I did my time. Never missed a Sunday till I was 15. Got the attendance medals to prove it.. Baptized, confirmed.

Enough of that wizardry.

Now I'll just be good and decent and if there is something else I'll see you there.

Does crack me up some of yous and your bubble, along with the twisting of your world. If you can find a figure like the pope or someone on a pedestal that says something close to what you believe in... it’s good. even though you really don’t believe in anything while for some reason being terrified of Jesus.

I don't even care if the pope said it. Fuck the pope.

I merely said he said it so I bet the Catholics have bought it. They're like Tumpists, they buy everything their fearless leader says.

What has god said?

I did my time. Never missed a Sunday till I was 15. Got the attendance medals to prove it.. Baptized, confirmed.

Enough of that wizardry.

Now I'll just be good and decent and if there is something else I'll see you there.

Sounds like someone either made you do you it or it was like prison. Too bad man I hate to hear that

The Pope sure as hell isnt the almighty. Believe in Jesus and don’t be a dick... you’re good.
funny story.
I am not religious therefore I dont think of Jesus as the son of christ.
I was told by a woman adamantly that I was going to hell for not believing this.
I said well....... if I am going to hell anyways, what is stopping me from killing you!
(thus the reason Religion has so many loopholes)
but the look on her face was priceless giggle.gif (oh & she didnt have an answer)
but she did stop yelling at me.

:dingdingding:

In all seriousness tell me have you ever tried to pray? Or seek God?

In all seriousness, I was baptized and went to Bible study for years. I even did evangelical work.

Then I grew up.

In all seriousness, I was baptized and went to Bible study for years. I even did evangelical work.

Then I grew up.

I thought we were being serious. Not asking for any credentials. Cmon man no lies. Have you ever prayed at all in your life or tried to seek God?

It’s an easy question. Yes or no