Evolved to belief in God?

No idea. But 68 years of experience isn’t gonna convince me either way

It wasn't meant to. My 68 years of experience is for me and no one else.
I don't know your mind and you cannot know mine.

It's a simple question. There are many Bible versions. There's the KJV, all the way to the Unitarian version, all the way to the JW version, all the way to the hippie dippie version.

Which one is correct? If they Bible is infallible, it can't have multiple true translations/versions.

They all translate pretty much the same my man. Keep it simple lol

NIV

I’m not a traditional boring old school church service kinda guy. Not radical rattlesnake guy. New age church is where I go

It wasn't meant to. My 68 years of experience is for me and no one else.
I don't know your mind and you cannot know mine.

Absolutely so where I am to tell you it’s wrong? I’m not. Just saying where I stand and asking what you believe in.

In my 40s and stand behind a 2000 year old book and my personal experience.

The Hindi Vedas is way older than the Bible.

It must be "truer," right? lol

They all translate pretty much the same my man. Keep it simple lol

NIV

I’m not a traditional boring old school church service kinda guy. Not radical rattlesnake guy. New age church is where I go

Sounds like you just pick and choose.

Absolutely so where I am to tell you it’s wrong? I’m not. Just saying where I stand and asking what you believe in.

Me. Egocentric. Mathematics. The rest are inventions of human minds and as such are subject to skepticism

Too many goobers continue to confuse religion with belief. That's a head-shaker. Atheists are ignorant, but so are many mindless church-goers.

1604244942802.png

The Hindi Vedas is way older than the Bible.

It must be "truer," right? lol

There you go twisting. Where did I say older meant more correct? I merely said that I’m gonna go with a 2000 year old book and my experiences over an angry internet guru at 40 lol

You base your non belief on yourself alone? Seems lonely

There you go twisting. Where did I say older meant more correct? I merely said that I’m gonna go with a 2000 year old book and my experiences over an angry internet guru at 40 lol

Alone, but not lonely.

Look, believe in any ridiculous nonsense you want. No skin off my back.

That post was for the packjackson lol

I'm in no way lonely.

I have a beautiful wife and happy family. I just don't believe in your fairy tales.

Look, believe in any ridiculous nonsense you want. No skin off my back.

Ahhh no skin off your back but.... back to the attack. Just sad man. Lonely and angry

I will

jesus deal with it GIF