Evolved to belief in God?

Ahhh no skin off your back but.... back to the attack. Just sad man. Lonely and angry

I will

jesus deal with it GIF

The "attack?"

lol

I’m a happy guy with a happy family and happy
Life”

—family man Sunday morning attacking Christian beliefs :L

“Your God can handle it”

Miserable non-believers are my favorite

I’m a happy guy with a happy family and happy
Life”

—family man Sunday morning attacking Christian beliefs :facepalm:

“Your God can handle it”

Miserable non-believers are my favorite

I'm sorry you and your flimsy beliefs can't handle a little internet criticism.

I'm sorry you and your flimsy beliefs can't handle a little internet criticism.

Lol. God handles it. I don’t

Keep it rolling. It’s your Sunday man

“Im afraid of praying to Jesus”
“I can’t handle Christians and their beliefs”

“The internet is where I can find happiness, dogging the Christians”

lolol

No to tradition. No fear of death — hardly any fear at all thanks to Faith. Power?

The only fear is in this thread. Why y’all so scared to pray and trust?

Jesus > Jussie
I am bisy enough. I dont have time to waste on doing nothing, like praying.

So why are you so scared of Jesus again? Goodness man it’s not difficult

No fear at all here. Except of heights I hate that!

God is on the throne
I dont believe in ghosts, or zombies.

This question is oriented somewhat toward atheist/agnostics, but anyone can share thoughts on this.

According to Pew, 3.1% of Americans identify as atheist. A broader category is religiously unaffiliated, (“nones”). Nones are rising in America but falling worldwide.

Both atheists and people with no religion are falling as a percentage worldwide.

In light of this, my question: if there is no God, why have we evolved from a species that does not believe in God to a species that does?

We have evolved from ape-like ancestors with no belief or even awareness of God to humans, a substantial and growing majority of whom do believe in

Grow up!

This question is oriented somewhat toward atheist/agnostics, but anyone can share thoughts on this.

According to Pew, 3.1% of Americans identify as atheist. A broader category is religiously unaffiliated, (“nones”). Nones are rising in America but falling worldwide.

Both atheists and people with no religion are falling as a percentage worldwide.

In light of this, my question: if there is no God, why have we evolved from a species that does not believe in God to a species that does?

We have evolved from ape-like ancestors with no belief or even awareness of God to humans, a substantial and growing majority of whom do believe in God.

if there is no God, it seems evolution has been working backward for a hundred thousand years by implanting a false idea into the most highly evolved species.
Grow up!

Twas a joke man. I didn’t think you were scared of ghosts and zombies

You mad bro? Lol

Quick question; Why are you a Christian and not a Hindu?

I think it's probably because of where you were born and the people who raised you. Don't you think it's likely that had you been born in suburban India that you'd be a Hindu?

Quick question; Why are you a Christian and not a Hindu?

I think it's probably because of where you were born and the people who raised you. Don't you think it's likely that had you been born in suburban India that you'd be a Hindu?

God has always been with me man. No idea what or where I’d be without that. Rough times sure but being humbled is part of the of process. I’m blessed now beyond my imagination from where I was at as a kid.

I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead. If I grew up in India perhaps I’d be Hindu not sure maybe an IT guy