Fantasy CFB

Lmao. I saw the news right before I went in for a 1:00 meeting and swiped him up. Did the same in my other league too.
I didn't get an update on my phone until 30 mins after you. I need a better source lol

I didn't get an update on my phone until 30 mins after you. I need a better source lol

I was scrolling twitter and saw it break from Thamel. Lol

3 teams did not set their lineup this week :L It really isn’t that difficult. At least bench your players on byes

If I could, I would have dropped Kyle McCord at halftime and he some how he outscored both my starting QBs combined on the bench
:brick:

I have no WR depth.

I am willing to give up a RB or QB for a WR. Please let me know if you are interested.

@huskers1217
@Sportsguy
Both of you need to fix your lineups. Sportguy you are still in the playoff race even though you haven't paid attention to your team all year.This isn't fair to the teams fighting for the playoffs and actually paid attention to this league all year. Then you make a trade but somehow can't set your lineup.

I will tag you on the other forum too bc I know you post on there more.

The trade is bullshit and should not be allowed! You don't let someone who clearly will not be back next year and who hasn't paid attention all year do something that could affect other teams! @THEE Robot Devil needs to be called out for offering trades to people who are clearly not playing!

@huskers1217
@Sportsguy
Both of you need to fix your lineups. Sportguy you are still in the playoff race even though you haven't paid attention to your team all year.This isn't fair to the teams fighting for the playoffs and actually paid attention to this league all year. Then you make a trade but somehow can't set your lineup.

I will tag you on the other forum too bc I know you post on there more.
I just set my lineup

The trade is bullshit and should not be allowed! You don't let someone who clearly will not be back next year and who hasn't paid attention all year do something that could affect other teams! @THEE Robot Devil needs to be called out for offering trades to people who are clearly not playing!
How do u know I won’t be back next year?

@TaikoTiger what are your thoughts?
Don't think the trade is bad enough to veto. For me I'm mostly against vetoing trades unless it's colluding because I've been in leagues where every trade gets shoot down for not being perfectly balance. On the other hand, being mostly inactive and randomly trading away the #1 overall draft pick can be seen as throwing it away (colluding). As of today we have trade veto disabled, is this something we want to enable for this season or next? Do we want to vote on the current trade (if we have 7 votes to veto in this thread by end of day, I can reverse the trade)?

For Inactive players, maybe we'll just look for other players next year. If your lineup isn't set for 3+ weeks throughout the year, than your spot is up for a newcomer next year.

Don't think the trade is bad enough to veto. For me I'm mostly against vetoing trades unless it's colluding because I've been in leagues where every trade gets shoot down for not being perfectly balance. On the other hand, being mostly inactive and randomly trading away the #1 overall draft pick can be seen as throwing it away (colluding). As of today we have trade veto disabled, is this something we want to enable for this season or next? Do we want to vote on the current trade (if we have 7 votes to veto in this thread by end of day, I can reverse the trade)?

For Inactive players, maybe we'll just look for other players next year. If your lineup isn't set for 3+ weeks throughout the year, than your spot is up for a newcomer next year.
Yeah I think next season we could put that into place but I have been in this league a long time, I have not seen a trade that was worth a veto. To be safe we can put into place. I agree with you, it would have to be severely lopsided to veto.

To be clear, I have no issue with the trade bc Caleb is a rental (I guess slight possibility he could come back with his dad's comments). I just don't get why you trade your best player when you are trying to make the playoffs. Just an observation.

Back