FAPPY Friday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
good morning

Bryce Harper hurt himself on the final play of the Phillies game last night...hopefully it isn't as bad as it could be.

Need this day over with. Finally have zero plans for the weekend and intend to do as much nothing as possible.
Wife is out of town until Monday. So it’s eat get drunk and then work like a crazy person Monday so it doesn’t seem like I didn’t do shit all weekend

Need this day over with. Finally have zero plans for the weekend and intend to do as much nothing as possible.
Exactly the opposite. Lil W in a town pageant, zoo & minor league baseball game, mow the yard where it isn't tore up, get 4H stuff done for deadline, and work training vids/quizzes to complete. Grand is at Mini 4H camp that I'll pick him up in an hour or so while working on loans for work.

I’m with Pete, I’m not doing shit this weekend. I cut the grass yesterday evening and once I get through with this workday I’m pouring a really strong whiskey drink or two.

I pretty much worked eight weekends in a row, taking care of things around my house. Painted all the windows and exterior doors check extended my dad redid all the handrails on my deck, restrained my screened in porch, stained my screened in porch and my deck plus every other little side job I have done at other peoples houses on the weekends.

fiance is doing wedding dress shopping in DC this weekend. Her mom, sister, nieces are coming down for it.

my mom and sister are coming down tomorrow and meeting her family for the first time.

then the Phils better do something with the trade deadline
Sounds like the Blue Jays are thinking of a rebuild or could at least be persuaded to make some trades

fiance is doing wedding dress shopping in DC this weekend. Her mom, sister, nieces are coming down for it.

my mom and sister are coming down tomorrow and meeting her family for the first time.
What's the sister-in-law mother-in-law game like?

Headed off to Buffalo for a nice Italian dinner at Ilio’s. Yummy. 😋

Might make a formal complaint about that shit hole stadium while I’m there.

Headed off to Buffalo for a nice Italian dinner at Ilio’s. Yummy. 😋

Might make a formal complaint about that shit hole stadium while I’m there.
Now just bear in mind the weather may be slightly different in Buffalo versus where you are. It's ok that happens

Right @ill ?

plus every other little side job I have done at other peoples houses on the weekends.

That’s the big downside of being handy. Other people are always wanting your help. Hopefully they paid you and didn’t just throw beer at you.

Back