Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

Were they already pickles?

My horror stories are from cucumbers and the transformation to pickle phase.
Overwhelming vinegar-smell permeating the entire house for an entire month? lulz

Were they already pickles?

My horror stories are from cucumbers and the transformation to pickle phase.
They were taking sliced cucumbers, and creating pickles

Overwhelming vinegar-smell permeating the entire house for an entire month? lulz
Dead migrant workers in the giant vat that was sealed all winter. Pickled and preserved.

50 gallons of hydraulic fluid in a bin of cuc’s, that I was ordered to dump right in semi with all the others.

Woodchucks, rats, fawns... seen em all, way to late to stop, during harvest. And a cucumber harvester is a violent contraption.

Sorry mox...

Dead migrant workers in the giant vat that was sealed all winter. Pickled and preserved.

50 gallons of hydraulic fluid in a bin of cuc’s, that I was ordered to dump right in semi with all the others.

Woodchucks, rats, fawns... seen em all, way to late to stop, during harvest. And a cucumber harvester is a violent contraption.

Sorry mox...
GODDAMMIT!!! :tsk:

I bought some roast beef for my lunch this week.

went in my pantry to see if I had horseradish sauce to put on that badboy...and it is best by 2012...how the fuck do I even have something that old in a house I moved into in 2016?

went in my pantry to see if I had horseradish sauce to put on that badboy...and it is best by 2012...how the fuck do I even have something that old in a house I moved into in 2016?
It's still good

So, you moved out of date product from your old house to your new house.