Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

I’ve never ate a burger with an egg on it.

Also never had a BigMac or a Whopper.
A burger with an egg is damn good. I had the fancy one at Au Cheval a few years back and it was totally worth the hype. Don't forget the pickle though... it is soooo rich, definitely needs that little bite.

I don't see these much anymore, so anytime I do, I get it. It never gets old.
Top of the list;
Classic Club Sandwich

View attachment 30193

A burger with an egg is damn good. I had the fancy one at Au Cheval a few years back and it was totally worth the hype. Don't forget the pickle though... it is soooo rich, definitely needs that little bite.
I don’t eat pickles unles they’re homemade.

Years of farming cucumbers.... not a hygienic industry.

@RoyMunson
Had that last night.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

I don’t eat pickles unles they’re homemade.

Years of farming cucumbers.... not a hygienic industry.
These are some good (not vlasic) pickles.

Besides, all that vinegar & garlic kills anything nasty!

I rotates between the Reuben, the Deli Cowboy, the California Club and the Club at Jason's Deli and anybody that has a problem with those choices can meet me in the parking lot. Free ice cream.

No syrup... jam. Similar to using cranberry sauce on your leftover turkey sammich. Stop being a clod!
It's gross.

Who the fuck orders that over so many other great sammiches? I'll tell ya who...the grade school kid that always smelled like syrup/piss, that's who.

:happy:

I rotates between the Reuben, the Deli Cowboy, the California Club and the Club at Jason's Deli and anybody that has a problem with those choices can meet me in the parking lot. Free ice cream.
Jason's Deli Reuben is kinda meh.

tenor.gif

It's gross.

Who the fuck orders that over so many other great sammiches? I'll tell ya who...the grade school kid that always smelled like syrup/piss, that's who.

:happy:
How the fuck do I know?! I picked French Dip as my favorite!

I've been in a pickle packing plant....Better than bacon bits
Were they already pickles?

My horror stories are from cucumbers and the transformation to pickle phase.

Back