Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

If making a sandwich at home, it’s nanner and Blue Plate mayo on white bread
team america vomit GIF

Classic club is a great choice but a french dip is always a great choice also.

Fast forward to when dj moves to Nashville:

"OMG, have you guys had this Bojangles chicken?!"

The Bojangles near me is fucking gross compared to the Bojangles I used to get in North Carolina.

Best fried chicken here is at Publix.

Not a big Bojangles fan. A highway widening project did away with the restaurant that made the best fried chicken I’ve ever had. Old couple that owned just decided to retire instead of relocate.

Zaxby’s >>>

That Kick’n Chick’n sandwich would rank high on my list, but nobody can compete with Waffle House for the top spot

Not a big Bojangles fan. A highway widening project did away with the restaurant that made the best fried chicken I’ve ever had. Old couple that owned just decided to retire instead of relocate.

Zaxby’s >>>

That Kick’n Chick’n sandwich would rank high on my list, but nobody can compete with Waffle House for the top spot

Zaxby's would be ok if it didn't have 10x the salt content required to brine the chicken. Every time I've eaten it I've felt like I had to drink a gallon of water just to flush my system.

Pastrami on Rye

Dear Lord in heaven, thank you for Pastrami on Rye!

When Im in Chicago for a Bears game,I always stop by 11 City diner lunch.......
I always order a Pastrami on rye with a thick cut of swiss and some tangy mustard along with a bowl of Matzo Ball soup......

matzoball-soup-and-half-1.jpg

Back