Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

I like savory and sweet with some things...like a good glaze on a dead animal en sech, but powdered freaking sugar on a savory sammich is just too much for me. I can't do it. I am not one to turn food down, and would eat it if ya served it to me, but I would hate every second of it.

Now, to be fair, I have no sweet tooth at all. I rarely crave sweets.

It just feels like a mistake. Like some jagoff tipped over a bag of powdered sugar on his shit on accident, and then just claimed it as purposeful.
It’s basically just stuffed French toast.

Yes. Stuffed with a deli sandwich. Lulz. That's problem. :lol:

To give you an idea of my lack of sweet tooth...

I have never ordered pancakes, waffles or french toast at a restaurant.

When I say "never", I mean that quite literally.

If I have, it was when I was too young to remember. We rarely went out when we were young, so it's in single digits if at all.

Yo Momma Burn GIF

Yes. Stuffed with a deli sandwich. Lulz. That's problem. :lol:

To give you an idea of my lack of sweet tooth...

I have never ordered pancakes, waffles or french toast at a restaurant.
Wow. I fuckin love pancakes. Had breakfast for dinner tonight and regret not making pancakes.

Ever had them with peanut butter instead of syrup?

I’m not a huge fan of syrup. FiL makes it and I’m still on a pint from last spring.

Wow. I fuckin love pancakes. Had breakfast for dinner tonight and regret not making pancakes.

Ever had them with peanut butter instead of syrup?

I’m not a huge fan of syrup. FiL makes it and I’m still on a pint from last spring.
I have. My aunt ate em' that way growing up.

My Mom put up strawberry and raspberry jam as kids. Syrup didn't exist for me until going to a cousin's house.

The homemade jam spoiled me, and syrup was for the stinky kids.

Now that I am older, I use syrup quite a bit in cooking and the real deal is pretty good stuff. Store bought shit is just annoyingly sticky and gross.

I have. My aunt ate em' that way growing up.

My Mom put up strawberry and raspberry jam as kids. Syrup didn't exist for me until going to a cousin's house.

The homemade jam spoiled me, and syrup was for the stinky kids.

Now that I am older, I use syrup quite a bit in cooking and the real deal is pretty good stuff. Store bought shit is just annoyingly sticky and gross.
Dont even understand the store bought shit. It’s the same color, that’s it.

If you own uncrustables, you’re either:

1) a mother
2) a pedophile
3) a retard

Kindly let me know which it is, so that I can move forward accordingly.
Hey buddy- don't be a cunt. :beer2: Iffin' ya don't like a little pb&j once in a great while, you're gonna need to show us on the doll where the bad man touched you because you had a fucked up childhood.

Hey buddy- don't be a cunt. :beer2: Iffin' ya don't like a little pb&j once in a great while, you're gonna need to show us on the doll where the bad man touched you because you had a fucked up childhood.
I don't mind em on a quick fishin' trip. Take em' out of the freezer, and bust up the canyon fer the day. They're thawed by the time ya nned em

I don't mind em on a quick fishin' trip. Take em' out of the freezer, and bust up the canyon fer the day. They're thawed by the time ya nned em
The whole thawing out bidness kinda sucks because by the time it's ready, i'm usually over my pb&j craving, but if i'm not too fucked up and remember it's ready- it's quite a little treat!

Probably been 40 years since I ate that abomination. A sandwich has meat on it. The only peanut butter I consume are in cookies.

If you own uncrustables, you’re either:

1) a mother
2) a pedophile
3) a retard

Kindly let me know which it is, so that I can move forward accordingly.

Mother:
Definitely 1) a mother

Total MILF.

Pedohile:

Retard:

Could be filed under a Darwin Award, but have you ever put one in the toaster?

I mean... melty pb is awesome. There's this one sammich shop that makes a toasted pb&j with cranberry sauce and slices of banana and granny smith apple . It's all sorts of sweet and sour and savory.

The whole thawing out bidness kinda sucks because by the time it's ready, i'm usually over my pb&j craving, but if i'm not too fucked up and remember it's ready- it's quite a little treat!
I literally only eat them on a poorly planned/spontaneous fishing tripping.