Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

I’ve never heard of banh mi.

Cucumber and carrot seem like they’d belong in a BBQ pork salad. And I’ve never heard of one of those either.
Oh man, it's pickled, and it's tits.

If yer one of those weird taste budded retards that don't like cilantro, it won't be yer bag, but if ya do, and that shit is done right, it's fuggin gud

How deep in Michigan are you?
Not sure you could get further from a land border or a Great Lake.

Aboot 90% of the local Vietnamese population works at the spa/salon in Meijer.

Not sure you could get further from a land border or a Great Lake.

Aboot 90% of the local Vietnamese population works at the spa/salon in Meijer.
nah, nah, nah, nah fam. you're surrounded by viets and don't know what banh mi is? dafuq? your bot code is corrupted. forreal, forreal.

Holy shit he turns into The Food Administrator at sundown I think :laugh:
waiter restuarant GIF by South Park

nah, nah, nah, nah fam. you're surrounded by viets and don't know what banh mi is? dafuq? your bot code is corrupted. forreal, forreal.
There might be ten people that work in it.

It’s a nail salon in a grocery store.

Yes. Stuffed with a deli sandwich. Lulz. That's problem. :lol:

To give you an idea of my lack of sweet tooth...

I have never ordered pancakes, waffles or french toast at a restaurant.
You Are Crazy GIF

LESS bacon?
Yes.

When I was younger, I didn't even want the L or T on my BLTs. Just bacon and mayo. As I've gotten older, my tastes have changed and I prefer my BLTs to be mostly L and T with the bacon as more of a topping.

Yes.

When I was younger, I didn't even want the L or T on my BLTs. Just bacon and mayo. As I've gotten older, my tastes have changed and I prefer my BLTs to be mostly L and T with the bacon as more of a topping.
Give me more of everything.

I've been on this Hamburger kick lately. and can't stop

All kinds Any kinds. Old Fashioned, Bacon Cheese, Hickory, Double, Theta, Onion, Jalapeno, Mushroom, Whatever

Something's wrong with me.