Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

I've been on this Hamburger kick lately. and can't stop

All kinds Any kinds. Old Fashioned, Bacon Cheese, Hickory, Double, Theta, Onion, Jalapeno, Mushroom, Whatever

Something's wrong with me.
Cuz burgers are awesome if you aren't able to have steak

At Jersey Mikes it's the Big Kahuna

View attachment 80286
This is a tasty burger
tasty art GIF

It is not.

I decided.
From Wikipedia:

A hot dog[1][2] (uncommonly spelled hotdog[3]) is a food consisting of a grilled or steamed sausage served in the slit of a partially sliced bun.[4] The term hot dog can also refer to the sausage itself. The sausage used is a wiener (Vienna sausage) or a frankfurter (Frankfurter Würstchen, also just called frank). The names of these sausages also commonly refer to their assembled dish.[5]Some consider a hot dog to technically be a sandwich. Others disagree and are clearly wrong.

From Wikipedia:

A hot dog[1][2] (uncommonly spelled hotdog[3]) is a food consisting of a grilled or steamed sausage served in the slit of a partially sliced bun.[4] The term hot dog can also refer to the sausage itself. The sausage used is a wiener (Vienna sausage) or a frankfurter (Frankfurter Würstchen, also just called frank). The names of these sausages also commonly refer to their assembled dish.[5]Some consider a hot dog to technically be a sandwich. Others disagree and are clearly wrong.
TL;DR
But glad we can agree that hot dogs are not sandwiches.