Favorite Sandwich/the one you always order

I love a meatball sub. Only from a place I trust to use the stankinest provolone cheese, and great sauce.

The Cheef, at Rosati's is maybe the best Italian beef sandwich ever. Garlic bread hoagie roll with thin, soaked in juice, roast beef, provolone, spicy and/ sweet peppers, and au ju on the side.

Home is probably grilled cheese, with jalapenos, and chopped ham or bacon or grilled chicken, or whatever is in the fridge.

God dammit! Just remembered, at a pho place, or Vietnamese joint, order a Bahn Mi (bon me) bbq pork sandwich. BBQ pork, cucumber, carrot, jalapenos, cilantro, maybe bean sprouts(scratch those dirt flavored crunch sticks)

I love a meatball sub. Only from a place I trust to use the stankinest provolone cheese, and great sauce.

The Cheef, at Rosati's is maybe the best Italian beef sandwich ever. Garlic bread hoagie roll with thin, soaked in juice, roast beef, provolone, spicy and/ sweet peppers, and au ju on the side.

Home is probably grilled cheese, with jalapenos, and chopped ham or bacon or grilled chicken, or whatever is in the fridge.
Italian beef makes it move.

I need giardiniera in my life, and I want the entirety of it dunked in juuuu before serving, with ju on the side, and maybe some horseradish

God dammit! Just remembered, at a pho place, or Vietnamese joint, order a Bahn Mi (bon me) bbq pork sandwich. BBQ pork, cucumber, carrot, jalapenos, cilantro, maybe bean sprouts(scratch those dirt flavored crunch sticks)
that's on muh list somewhere on this bitch

dafuq is this? @beardown07 come git yo' mans. why's he giving us the recipe for a sammich? does he think we don't know what a banh mi is?

Italian beef makes it move.

I need giardiniera in my life, and I want the entirety of it dunked in juuuu before serving, with ju on the side, and maybe some horseradish
If you get it there, get it dipped, they do it. It travels surprisingly well.

dafuq is this? @beardown07 come git yo' mans. why's he giving us the recipe for a sammich? does he think we don't know what a banh mi is?
I’ve never heard of banh mi.

Cucumber and carrot seem like they’d belong in a BBQ pork salad. And I’ve never heard of one of those either.

I’ve never heard of banh mi.

Cucumber and carrot seem like they’d belong in a BBQ pork salad. And I’ve never heard of one of those either.
spank GIF

keep it the fuck up, PRY-mate. Y'all 'bout to find out.