Fields sucks...a thread for his apologists.

This sure didn't age well...2 weeks in a row he has balled out.
1.5 games.

He balled out for one half last week, before shitting the bed in the second half.

Clear visor this week dude. He's great now
I'm still not sold. O-line was great last night, and DJ Moore was playing against children apparently.

Still trying to figure out why Washington played so much man coverage, when I thought everyone knew that Fields struggles with zones?:noidea:

I need to see Fields win a game. Like, in the clutch en sech.

I'm still not sold. O-line was great last night, and DJ Moore was playing against children apparently.

Still trying to figure out why Washington played so much man coverage, when I thought everyone knew that Fields struggles with zones?:noidea:

I need to see Fields win a game. Like, in the clutch en sech.
I was just joking. I noticed he had the red/gold visor on in pregame, but it was clear during the game.

guy has been an absolute cancer in the locker room by the sounds of it. Fins doing the Bears a favor.
It’s a savvy move by Miami. They could potentially have three #1’s or if it doesn’t work out they swapped a 6th for a 7th

Big reward, little risk

It’s a savvy move by Miami. They could potentially have three #1’s or if it doesn’t work out they swapped a 6th for a 7th

Big reward, little risk
Or he could still give no effort and become a locker room cancer like he was in Pittsburgh and Chicago.

Fields for a bag of Cheetos and we will give you a 4th too.

Last offer

Big reward, little risk
and it is likely to be their late 6th for the CHI early 7, so 10 or so spots most likely.

Makes you wonder that the offense in KC was really due to Andy Reid and not Biennemy.
They are missing Bienemy for sure.

My wife even thinks so. And is pretty pissed he left.

Or he could still give no effort and become a locker room cancer like he was in Pittsburgh and Chicago.
He will be in the XFL if it does not pan out with the Fins.

This is his last shot.

He will be in the XFL if it does not pan out with the Fins.

This is his last shot.
It's unreal, he has physical gifts that 99.99% of the population could only dream of and he doesn't give a shit. He just wants to run his mouth.

So they traded a second round pick (what they gave up for Claypool) and a seventh round pick for a sixth round pick.

I can't believe people aren't happy with Ryan Poles. That's awesome.

I guess what ive been hearing is true. Everyone is just a big racism.

2 of the first 4 games were vs top 5 defense's and the OC still isn't that good at his job.
and their last two games were against two of the worst defenses in the NFL.

stats are fun.

With fields out, everyone's about to see if CHI sucks because of Fields or would be even worse without Fields.