Fields sucks...a thread for his apologists.

@Across The Field

You should add an S at the end of your screen name.

Dude's hot garbage.

Fields has to be the worst QB that is considered a good fantasy QB

You are way more obsessed with me than I've ever been with Fields
Mind Blown GIF

So far this season when JF has had 3+ plus seconds to yhrow,he is 20 for 43 with 10 sacks.......

Missed two wide open wrs downfield with with 4.9 seconds to throw and one wouldve been a sure td.....

Two plays later he had 5.4 seconds and gets sacked.....

Hes not reading whats going on downfield.....

Our season is kaput,and time to move on from him next season.....

Hes never thrown for 300 yds,but CJ Stroud in his 2nd game throws for 380......
Our oline is part to blame cause I did see Braxton Jones get beat right off the line for one of those sacks......

I think one of you all should put your woman (or man for @beardown07 - no judgement here) and bend her over the couch and rail your hate and frustration out on her. That should break his curse.

Is it coaching? The player? The organization?

Who cares. The franchise is hot garbage and so is Fields. I feel like Mitch Trubisky looked better than what Justin is doing in year 3.

Fire the entire coaching staff and cut fields at the end of the year. Time to start over.

Please don’t draft a QB and keep the same fucksticks around

Is it coaching? The player? The organization?

Who cares. The franchise is hot garbage and so is Fields. I feel like Mitch Trubisky looked better than what Justin is doing in year 3.

Fire the entire coaching staff and cut fields at the end of the year. Time to start over.

Please don’t draft a QB and keep the same fucksticks around
This current coaching staff will not support any level of success at the QB spot. It's obviously a major thing for Chicago, and Eberflus is no different. That said, the worst thing about it is he is supposed to be a defensive coach, yet the defense has been atrocious under him his entire tenure.

Fields' development as a passer is nowhere near where it should be, but at the same time when you have the coaches he's had, what do you expect? The poverty Jaguars were able to go out last season and get a proven NFL offensive mind in Doug Pederson and they improved dramatically. Trevor Lawrence was worse in 2021 than Fields has been at any time in his career, and now he's an up and coming star.

Fields very well might not be an NFL caliber starter. At this point he's definitely more athlete than QB obviously. That said, they've done a shit job of playing to his strengths this year. If you're not going to let him use his legs, he's going to fail dramatically. He has to have that part of his game accentuated or we're just gonna see more of the same.

Fields cant be good when the team is running a high school offense.

Anyone wanna wager whether the team will look competent with Bagent at the helm?